Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Stopped Working Suddenly. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Stopped Working Suddenly. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 4 Stopped Working Suddenly. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 25 Mar 2015, 15:20

Hey Games4theworld!,

I recently installed The Sims 4 on 23/05/2015 from this user: Censored

The version which I downloaded was from 3DM games. After I finished downloading, I did everything that the gentleman suggested :
I.e. 1). Installed the game (obviously),
        2.)Applied Crack ,
        3.) Went to "_Installer" Folder and ran vc2013 redist of x86 version since my laptop is of 32 bit,
        4.)Again in the "_Installer" folder went to the "vp6" folder, ran the vp6.reg but couldn't install the "vp6install.exe".
                       I also downloaded origin and when I launched the game from the TS4-Launcher whilst signed-in to origin, it used to run perfectly fine till just yesterday. But today when I tried running it using the launcher, a weird small window popped up in the top-left corner of the screen ( Here's The Link to the Screenshot of that pop-up window: https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/19/18/12/82/the_si10.jpg) and when I click it, it suddenly becomes non-responsive and then this error message pops up (The Link to the Screenshot: https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/19/18/12/82/the_si12.jpg). I cannot understand how a game that was running smoothly suddenly gets f'ed up in such a way!
                     Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm just furious and helpless right now  that after having waited for it to download for almost a week (yeah my internet connection is slow AF Why. Facepalm Crying or Very sad ), that I have to go through such unforeseen circumstances. Help

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Stopped Working Suddenly. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Stopped Working Suddenly. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 25 Mar 2015, 23:58

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum,

I strongly suggest you un-install that 3DM version and instead get our version of TS4, from this site:

http://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Because the 3DM version doesn't get updated anymore, and personally, I cannot even give that much support on 3DM games (I only had that game myself, briefly).

Also, take note of the Ultimate fix for our Sims 4 game, here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

Which will give you the DLC items and the latest (available) update of the game too. 

Good luck for now, and feel free to post back if you have more questions !

P.S. do not post direct links to Kickass, Piratebay or such, this is strictly forbidden here, and I censored your post accordingly. Wink 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Stopped Working Suddenly. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Stopped Working Suddenly. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 31 Mar 2015, 20:31

I finished downloading and installing the game and also applied the ultimate fix and the game seems to be running smoothly as of now. Thank you for your help and I hope you have a good day! I tip my fedora. Carlos is tha man!!!  Hammertime

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Have fun !

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top