Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help I can't find MODS file at all!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help I can't find MODS file at all!  Empty Help I can't find MODS file at all!

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 11:04

Hi Games4theworld

I've been looking through different threads but I can't find the mod files at all. All I get is this when I enter the Sims 4 folder. I have went to the main menu of the game already

Help I can't find MODS file at all!  Untitl11

DO HELP! Thanks!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Help I can't find MODS file at all!  Empty Re: Help I can't find MODS file at all!

Post by Guest Wed 01 Apr 2015, 12:30

C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods

Back to top Go down

Help I can't find MODS file at all!  Empty Re: Help I can't find MODS file at all!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 02 Apr 2015, 05:44

nxtmx wrote:Hi Games4theworld

I've been looking through different threads but I can't find the mod files at all. All I get is this when I enter the Sims 4 folder. I have went to the main menu of the game already

Help I can't find MODS file at all!  Untitl11

DO HELP! Thanks!!!!!!

Hello and welcome to the forum,

You are indeed looking in the wrong place. Smile  Please see this screenshot here (as the previous poster indicated):

Help I can't find MODS file at all!  Screen16

Look at the green rectangle in the top left of the screenshot.  Look closely. It says Computer\C:\Users\Carlos\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods.

Of course, replace "Carlos" with the username on your own computer. Also note that in order for this folder to show up you must start the game at least once !

P.S. I updated the guide here, accordingly, since lots of users seem to get confused by that:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18175-how-to-install-custom-content-in-ts4-package-files-script-mods-custom-sims-lots-updated-on-21-03-2015

Do you have any other questions for now ? Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top