Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get to work question about download

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Get to work question about download Empty Get to work question about download

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2015, 14:10

Hey guys, sorry if I am being really blind right now but have you done a Get to Work download? If not are you planning to?  Surprised

Last edited by Blazingember on Fri 03 Apr 2015, 15:52; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Get to work question about download Empty Re: Get to work question about download

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2015, 18:43

Blazingember wrote:Hey guys, sorry if I am being really blind right now but have you done a Get to Work download? If not are you planning to?  Surprised

There currently isn't a G4TW crack out at the moment but it's being worked on as we speak!

Back to top Go down

Get to work question about download Empty Re: Get to work question about download

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2015, 23:53

Blazingember wrote:Hey guys, sorry if I am being really blind right now but have you done a Get to Work download? If not are you planning to?  Surprised

Hi there, @Blazingember! Smile

Yes, we already released Get to Work. You can find it in this website here:
http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 15:51

Thank you! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 18:19

Blazingember wrote:Thank you! Smile

You're very welcome! Very Happy

So, is there anything else we can help you with? Did you encounter any problems during the installation? Or can we close the topic now?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top