Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Get To Work" expansion pack not working, and question about ultimate fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Get To Work" expansion pack not working, and question about ultimate fix Empty "Get To Work" expansion pack not working, and question about ultimate fix

Post by Guest Wed 18 Nov 2015, 08:43

Sorry if I'm breaking any rule, I have visited the ultimate mega super fix thread but I didn't understand much of it, so I'll ask about it too.
I downloaded yesterday the DLC, and installed it in the game folder as required. Note I have the legit game on Origin. I put Origin on Offline mode just in case, and got an error in the likes of "you need a newer version to run this game". I can only ASSUME from my reading about the ultimate fix that this is what it exists to fix, buttt.. It also says that it isn't up to date. Does it mean that even if I download and apply the crack and run the game offline on Origin it will not work? It also says in the forum post that it doesn't include "Get To Work". Do I install it seperately?

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

"Get To Work" expansion pack not working, and question about ultimate fix Empty Re: "Get To Work" expansion pack not working, and question about ultimate fix

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 22 Nov 2015, 05:45

RoiMan3 wrote:Sorry if I'm breaking any rule, I have visited the ultimate mega super fix thread but I didn't understand much of it, so I'll ask about it too.
I downloaded yesterday the DLC, and installed it in the game folder as required. Note I have the legit game on Origin. I put Origin on Offline mode just in case, and got an error in the likes of "you need a newer version to run this game". I can only ASSUME from my reading about the ultimate fix that this is what it exists to fix, buttt.. It also says that it isn't up to date. Does it mean that even if I download and apply the crack and run the game offline on Origin it will not work? It also says in the forum post that it doesn't include "Get To Work". Do I install it seperately?

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum,

The notice only means that the Ultimate fix supports patch level 1.10, whereas the official patch level on Origin supports game level 1.11. This latest game level (1.11) has not been cracked yet, so you should not update the game in Origin. And in fact, you should not run Origin at all when using the downloads from here.

See this first of all:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20385-a-note-on-automatic-game-updates-for-owners-of-the-sims-4-on-origin

And then you should install "Get to Work", available here. Finally, please re-apply the latest Ultimate fix too, on top of that. 

P.S. you should also make sure to configure your anti-virus exclusions beforehand. For an introduction, see the video guide here or the forum guide here.

P.P.S please try not to bump topics. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top