Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need The Sims 4 download link with all DLCs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need The Sims 4 download link with all DLCs Empty I need The Sims 4 download link with all DLCs

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 13:26

I'm tired of trying to fix the game it's not working at all I've had 3DM-Reloaded mixed game ..

So Can Someone please provide me a link with the base game + fixes + DLCs !!

Back to top Go down

I need The Sims 4 download link with all DLCs Empty Re: I need The Sims 4 download link with all DLCs

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 14:54

Hi there, @M7mouz, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Unfortunately we don't have a link for a single download including everything. You'll have to download each of them separately. But they can be found in these pages:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix
http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

In the first one you can find the Ultimate Fix, that includes all of the DLC excluding Get to Work. The Expansion Pack can be found on the second link as a torrent. You can download everything that way.

If you need assistance with anything regarding the installation, just let us know. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

I need The Sims 4 download link with all DLCs Empty Re: I need The Sims 4 download link with all DLCs

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 16:30

thnx for replying Very Happy
I'm downloading them now and I hope I don't get any problems ..
also do I have to download GTW DLC from the link, or the Reloaded one I downloaded earlier will work !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 17:03

M7mouz wrote:thnx for replying Very Happy
I'm downloading them now and I hope I don't get any problems ..
also do I have to download GTW DLC from the link, or the Reloaded one I downloaded earlier will work !!

The RELOADED version should work just fine, provided that you install it correctly. You need to put the installation path as the location where you have The Sims 4 installed at the moment. By default it should be Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4. So, when you are installing the RELOADED one, put that in the install location.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 17:08

I'll let you know once I install it,  which might take a long time considering the turtle speed internet I have  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 18:13

M7mouz wrote:I'll let you know once I install it,  which might take a long time considering the turtle speed internet I have  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Don't worry! Take your time, and update us when you can. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Apr 2015, 22:53

It didn't work  pale .. Same error appeared "Unable to Start : Origin is currently not running." .. It took me 18 hours of download for absolutely nothing !!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 10 Apr 2015, 15:41

M7mouz wrote:It didn't work  pale .. Same error appeared "Unable to Start : Origin is currently not running." .. It took me 18 hours of download for absolutely nothing !!

Hello and sorry for the late reply, 

So did you now un-install your 3DM version of Sims 4, properly ? That is very important. And as for the issue, do you know what anti-virus software you have on your system installed ? 

Please see this thread here for some ideas on ow to deal with that:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

Experience shows that most people having that error usually have a confusing mixture of several different anti-virus/firewall/anti-malware software installed.

Then they "panick", and start blindly un-installing those programs, and then fail because they don't do it properly. You must make sure that you only have ONE such program on your computer. All others should be un-installed if possible, and you should re-boot the computer after that.

Please read the guide I posted very carefully. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Apr 2015, 10:53

I uninstalled the 3DM version then used Ccleaner to clean registry ..
I have Avira anti-virus only !!
I was considering a clean Windows re-install, hope this helps .. I will let you know

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 15 Apr 2015, 18:05

M7mouz wrote:I uninstalled the 3DM version then used Ccleaner to clean registry ..
I have Avira anti-virus only !!
I was considering a clean Windows re-install, hope this helps .. I will let you know

You would be surprised how often "secret" firewalls or anti-virus systems are on people's computers. Smile  I've seen it myself, far more often than the average person. These programs get installed for example when you install other "free software"; they may come as "toolbars" or similar things.

But yes, do keep us posted ! Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top