Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I use your The Sims 4 Expansiion packs. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can I use your The Sims 4 Expansiion packs. [SOLVED] Empty Can I use your The Sims 4 Expansiion packs. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 14:33

I have original game The Sims 4, but I do not want to purchase any additional stuff, so can I get your Expansion Packs will is work, or delete the original and get your base game. Thanks  All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

Can I use your The Sims 4 Expansiion packs. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can I use your The Sims 4 Expansiion packs. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 14:51

Hi there, @mermaidgaga! Smile

Yes, some users have reported that the legit base game is compatible with the DLC included in our release. Of course, provided that you make sure to have Origin completely closed before starting the game.

You can also get our version of the base game and use that. Both should work just fine. You can do whichever you want.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Can I use your The Sims 4 Expansiion packs. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can I use your The Sims 4 Expansiion packs. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jun 2015, 20:32

Hey sorry for late response, it works like a charm. I had no issues. Thanks for all. Carlos is tha man!!!

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top