Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 stopped working. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 stopped working. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 4 stopped working. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 22:08

Hello i just installed sims 4 get to work and it says "Sims 4 stopped working"
and the details of this error are;
~~
Problem signature
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: TS4.exe
Application Version: 1.5.139.1020
Application Timestamp: 550cc5c6
Fault Module Name: TS4.exe
Fault Module Version: 1.5.139.1020
Fault Module Timestamp: 550cc5c6
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00a42c64
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1055
Additional Information 1: 656b
Additional Information 2: 656ba4bf28e1cda7d8e70b1db0b4465a
Additional Information 3: 0289
Additional Information 4: 028985c64695c29095f631d633e3dce5

~~
Can anyone help me pls,or is there anyone with the same problem? Sad

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 stopped working. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 stopped working. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 22:11

i'm having the same problem! i just installed gtw too, the game starts up and i see the ea and maxis logo, but after that it crashes saying the sims 4 has stopped working

EDIT: i removed my mods and now it seems to be working, i hope there is a fix for that though bc i like playing with my mods Sad

Last edited by greengrapes on Fri 03 Apr 2015, 22:25; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 stopped working. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 stopped working. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 22:21

Hi there, @DiasyQ, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Do you have any Mods or CC installed in your game? The latest update broke some of them, even for legit games. Here is a compilation of the Mods and CC that have been discovered broken with the latest patch:
http://modthesims.info/t/551495

So, try removing the Mods and CC from your game and test it out. Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 22:26

Thank you @SeoY, unfortunately i have no Mod or CC installed because i deleted all the game and reinstalled it about 3 times or more but every time i tried to open it, it gave me same error codes Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 22:28

DaisyQ wrote:Thank you @SeoY, unfortunately i have no Mod or CC installed because i deleted all the game and reinstalled it about 3 times or more but every time i tried to open it, it gave me same error codes Sad

Are you completely sure of that? Simply uninstalling the game won't remove the folder located in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4. It's in there that all of the Mods are located. If you didn't remove that folder manually then it should still be there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 22:32

SeoY wrote:
DaisyQ wrote:Thank you @SeoY, unfortunately i have no Mod or CC installed because i deleted all the game and reinstalled it about 3 times or more but every time i tried to open it, it gave me same error codes Sad

Are you completely sure of that? Simply uninstalling the game won't remove the folder located in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4. It's in there that all of the Mods are located. If you didn't remove that folder manually then it should still be there.
Yes i am sure i have deleted them too when i deleted the game..
Now when i looked again, mods file is all empty only "resource.cfg" file is there..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 00:53

DaisyQ wrote:Yes i am sure i have deleted them too when i deleted the game..
Now when i looked again, mods file is all empty only "resource.cfg" file is there..

I see then. What version of the base game do you have? Did you download it from here?

And did you have the previous updates (and Outdoor Retreat) before you added Get to Work?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 11:02

SeoY wrote:
DaisyQ wrote:Yes i am sure i have deleted them too when i deleted the game..

I see then. What version of the base game do you have? Did you download it from here?

And did you have the previous updates (and Outdoor Retreat) before you added Get to Work?
Actually my base game is Reloaded version so maybe all the problem comes from it, now i am downloading from here Smile
And yes i had the previous updates and Outdoor retreat etc.

So when i finish download, i will reinstall game with the base version of G4tW, thank you for helping, i really appreciate it  I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 06 Apr 2015, 15:15

DaisyQ wrote:Actually my base game is Reloaded version so maybe all the problem comes from it, now i am downloading from here Smile
And yes i had the previous updates and Outdoor retreat etc.

So when i finish download, i will reinstall game with the base version of G4tW, thank you for helping, i really appreciate it  I love you

Hello,

Note that RELOADED's game and the one from Games4TheWorld are technically the same though. But yes, do keep us posted ! 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Apr 2015, 18:37

Hello, and i want to inform you that i installed the Games4theworld version and now i can play the game, thx for everything Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Apr 2015, 18:41

I too, am having issues! I was playing for about an hour or so with no issues. I then went to play again, and I immediately get the error that The Sims 4 Get to Work has stopped working. I have restarted my computer and I still get the same error!

I only download my games from you guys, and I do have the outdoor retreat as well. I just got GTW last night and did everything as instructed (although this process was a bit different than it normally is). I did make exceptions to my firewall as well.

I do not have ANY cc or mods. I refuse to put them on TS4 because she is a tempermental individual haha

I just want to get it to working so that way I can pass along the information to my mom who is waiting for me to get her simming!

What do you think I should do? Thank you for the help!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 10 Apr 2015, 15:48

DaisyQ wrote:Hello, and i want to inform you that i installed the Games4theworld version and now i can play the game, thx for everything Smile

Sorry for the bealted reply, but you are very welcome. Smile  Feel free to get back to us anytime. Have fun ! Problem solved, topic closed.

KathrynBelle_2010 wrote:I too, am having issues! I was playing for about an hour or so with no issues. I then went to play again, and I immediately get the error that The Sims 4 Get to Work has stopped working. I have restarted my computer and I still get the same error!

I only download my games from you guys, and I do have the outdoor retreat as well. I just got GTW last night and did everything as instructed (although this process was a bit different than it normally is). I did make exceptions to my firewall as well.

I do not have ANY cc or mods. I refuse to put them on TS4 because she is a tempermental individual haha

I just want to get it to working so that way I can pass along the information to my mom who is waiting for me to get her simming!

What do you think I should do? Thank you for the help!

Hello and welcome,

Please ALWAYS open a new thread about your issues instead of posting under someone else's topic. You can easily open a new topic, by going into a sub-forum and clicking on the button "new thread" at the top. Wink 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top