Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 won't load

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 won't load Empty The Sims 4 won't load

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 22:13

I recently had to re install The Sims 4 (I applied the latest ultimate fix and added Get To Work) and when I start up the game, everything is perfectly fine until I get to the title screen. The music starts playing and I assume it's just taking a long time to load, but it never does. Eventually the music ends and I'm still at the title screen. I have no idea why it's doing this. I've already tried re installing but the same exact thing happened again. Can someone help me? Also, sorry if I posted this in the wrong section as I was unsure where this would go.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 won't load Empty Re: The Sims 4 won't load

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 22:29

Hi there, Hylia! Smile

Do you have any Mods or CC installed? If you do, try removing them temporarily and see if the game starts up then. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Apr 2015, 06:42

Hylia wrote:I recently had to re install The Sims 4 (I applied the latest ultimate fix and added Get To Work) and when I start up the game, everything is perfectly fine until I get to the title screen. The music starts playing and I assume it's just taking a long time to load, but it never does. Eventually the music ends and I'm still at the title screen. I have no idea why it's doing this. I've already tried re installing but the same exact thing happened again. Can someone help me? Also, sorry if I posted this in the wrong section as I was unsure where this would go.

To elaborate on what SeoY said before, here you can find a (non-comprehensive) list of defunctional CC's, for the current patch:
http://linna.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=551495&c=1&ht&page=1&pp=25#startcomments

And no, this section is OK. Smile  

Another thing: did you make sure to correctly configure your anti-virus systems ? See this guide here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

If you really missed out on something there, you can re-download and re-aply the crack files only. Get them from here:
http://bit.ly/1CAeWYL

Good luck for now, and feel free to post back about your progress !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top