Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMS 3 WONT LOAD. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIMS 3 WONT LOAD. [SOLVED] Empty SIMS 3 WONT LOAD. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 01 Dec 2013, 12:36

I've seen some other posts but my situation is semi-unique. Sims 3 loads to like 99% when my neighborhood is loading, and then it stops. I've done most solutions. Also, my situation is unique because i have no mods and i've never even made any saves or anything. I just installed the game. I opened it, and this happened. Please help me.

Back to top Go down

SIMS 3 WONT LOAD. [SOLVED] Empty Re: SIMS 3 WONT LOAD. [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 01 Dec 2013, 15:18

Hello,

Did you follow these instructions when you installed? Even if you did, please do steps 2-4 again and tell us the results.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 Dec 2013, 23:48

I did do steps 2-4. I did them again as you said. It still didn't work. Thanks for trying though. Smile Any more suggestions would be much appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Dec 2013, 02:54

i am also having this problem. i tried custom content right off the bat, then i tried without, deleted caches, deleted the sims 3 folder under my documents, but it still gets stuck at the end of the bar. 
the version is 1.63.4.024017
all expansion packs installed.

Moderator edit: please open a NEW topic for your problem, instead of posting under someone else's topic. Thanks. Wink 

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Dec 2013, 03:13

Pingo5 wrote:i am also having this problem. i tried custom content right off the bat, then i tried without, deleted caches, deleted the sims 3 folder under my documents, but it still gets stuck at the end of the bar. 
the version is 1.63.4.024017
all expansion packs installed.

Moderator edit: please open a NEW topic for your problem, instead of posting under someone else's topic. Thanks. Wink 

- Carlos
yeah same here. I just don't have the stuff packs. The only difference is i NEVER had custom content. I never had mods. I literally JUST STARTED. If it helps i had sims from here like in march. But i completely deleted everything. I also uninstalled it using control panel. Anyway i really need help. I really respect this forum because you guys actually help. So please help me Smile

//EDIT: Sorry for double posting but i really need help. I can't understand why nobody is helping me. I've tried so many things. I just uninstalled with revo installer and re installed and its still bad!!

edit: I completely uninstalled and reinstalled again PLUS MY EXPANSION PACKS. AND IT DIDNT WORK. Please someone help, admin or moderator or anyone. I'm starting to lose all hope.

//MOD EDIT: Double-posting is prohibited whatsoever.
Please edit your posts.
Shamrock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Dec 2013, 09:16

Hello,
People need to have ideas about how to help you...
Anyway, is your graphic card up to date?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Dec 2013, 09:40

Yes it is. Thank you for trying to help but I've solved it. I've seen many people with this problem so maybe you can use this to help. It seems that you just can't alt-tab away from the screen while its loading. Also you have to watch that long cutscene at the beginning. If you just wait for the loading bar and don't go to another place to watch a video or something, it'll work! This probably only works if you don't have cc though. It seems this is a problem that is extremely alike to the one with cc. But different in the smallest way. Also, just in case what i said doesn't work, try it in windowed mode and do the same thing. However thank you lady Eldi and shamrock for helping. I wish there were more of you guys as staff, I've seen you help so many people, there just weren't enough people to help me Very Happy Thanks anyway for your awesome download!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Dec 2013, 09:42

Sure! Sorry we couldn't help more...
Problem solved, topic locked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top