Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 get to work won't load

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 get to work won't load Empty Sims 4 get to work won't load

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 00:10

Hi, I downloaded the sims 4 from you guys yesterday I had the 3dm version and deleted it, I then downloaded your version of get to work and copied and pasted over the top of the game and it just won't show up a new town or anything when it loaded but today it comes up with unable to start make sure origin is loaded I have tried with it offline it loads but I can't get the get to work maybe I got the 2 wrong downloads? could you please help Sad

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 get to work won't load Empty Re: Sims 4 get to work won't load

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 00:45

Hi there, @mattio1989, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

If you are starting the game with Origin open then you won't get any DLC in the game at all. Origin removes all of them.

Did you make sure to configure your antivirus correctly? If you are getting an error when trying to start the game without Origin then that probably means the crack is not working, most likely because your antivirus removed it. Here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

That topic should cover the process of configuring everything correctly. Read it very carefully and let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 01:12

Hello, it ill isn't working I removed all sims from computer turned off firewall and anti virus reinstalled it and it still wants origin Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 06 Apr 2015, 15:10

mattio1989 wrote:Hello, it ill isn't working I removed all sims from computer turned off firewall and anti virus reinstalled it and it still wants origin Sad

Hello,

SeoY said most the relevant stuff already. Please make sure to check what programs you have on your computer. Smile  You may have "hidden" security software that you may not be aware of.

You could also try de-activating the internet connection and try re-starting the game. Good luck and keep us posted !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top