Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin Won't Go Offline

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Origin Won't Go Offline Empty Origin Won't Go Offline

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 01:04

I know that there's a post about fixing this already, but I follow the instructions and it's not working for me. I go offline, then exit Origin, then enter back into the game but it still doesn't recognise me as RLD. Somehow I'm still online and I followed the instructions to the word. Can someone please post pictures of the screen with step by step instructions? It would be much appreciated.

-M

Back to top Go down

Origin Won't Go Offline Empty Re: Origin Won't Go Offline

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Apr 2015, 06:23

MikkiMouse wrote:I know that there's a post about fixing this already, but I follow the instructions and it's not working for me. I go offline, then exit Origin, then enter back into the game but it still doesn't recognise me as RLD. Somehow I'm still online and I followed the instructions to the word. Can someone please post pictures of the screen with step by step instructions? It would be much appreciated.

-M

Hello,

I can only show you "indirect" screenshots of what you could try. See this guide here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t19603-destination-folder-access-denied-fix

Open the task manager by pressing CTRL + ALT + DELETE. Under "processes", look for any processes related to TS4. If you find any, then right-click on them and close the process by selecting "end task" (or "end process" in Windows 7).

In addition or alernatively, try re-booting the computer. 

Origin is known to be glitchy at times, but it can usually be fixed (somehow). Good luck though !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top