Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 - Get to Work missing some bakery decorations?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 - Get to Work missing some bakery decorations? Empty Sims 4 - Get to Work missing some bakery decorations?

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 10:20

I noticed that the baker's display is missing from the search menu, but can easily be dragged from the preset of a bakery. However, I can't copy or recolor said display from that preset. Is anyone else having this problem or is anyone else missing some items from the search menu?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 - Get to Work missing some bakery decorations? Empty Re: Sims 4 - Get to Work missing some bakery decorations?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 06 Apr 2015, 16:10

Snowmelt wrote:I noticed that the baker's display is missing from the search menu, but can easily be dragged from the preset of a bakery. However, I can't copy or recolor said display from that preset. Is anyone else having this problem or is anyone else missing some items from the search menu?

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum,

After some initial playing (haven't played too much though), I can confirm the same: I cannot buy the display "directly" from the buy-menu, but I need to select it from the bakery preset. And yes, I cannot seem to recolor it either (I do have the chance though to recolor the actual preset, however, there are only 3 colors anyway...).

Maybe that's the way it is meant to be - for now at least ? I will do some more testing though. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top