Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go To Work goes missing.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Go To Work goes missing. Empty Go To Work goes missing.

Post by Guest Tue 21 Apr 2015, 09:56

I installed Sims 4 which still works fine. I installed GTW which was fine - until I saved and closed. When I reopened the game, GTW was apparently uninstalled. I use Avira antivirus which gives me a notification when it finds a file it doesn't approve of. I also protected the appropriate folders from auto scan and blocked the exe file with my firewall. I have copied the files again, removed my cc and saved games, deleted the .../Electronic Arts/Sims 4 - nothing has worked. I play Sims 4 with Origin offline. Any ideas?

Back to top Go down

Go To Work goes missing. Empty Re: Go To Work goes missing.

Post by Guest Sat 25 Apr 2015, 18:46

Do you have any mods? When I tried to install the 3rd version of my beloved "stuff break far less easily" mod, it deleted my GTW game too... I just took it out of my mods folder and everything is back to normal. Except my shower keeps breaking and it's beyond annoying  Wat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Apr 2015, 07:32

I got it working again. I reinstalled GTW and put the cracked files back. I actually have a couple of mods and it has been working so fingers crossed, it continues. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 May 2015, 04:21

when you uninstall sims4 and re-install it do you loose all your game files and saves and so on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 May 2015, 06:03

I don't lose saved files. Re-installing doesn't affect the files in ...My Documents/Electronic Arts/Sims 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top