Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to start

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to start Empty Unable to start

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 17:58

Hi guys,
Since your help has been really good in the past i came back.. with another problem Razz
I have downloaded your version of the sims 4 and the GTW expansion
I was wondering about the updates so I did some search already and found out I don't have to update if I "install" GTW
But...
When I tried to open the sims I got this error: 

Unable to start:
Initialization error at start up.
[135dec40:984c6a38:00000077:000000000]

I am too scared to do something at this point because it will most likely do no good.
And I think it is good for you guys to know that there is an error if you do excactly as told.
(maybe it's also a good idea to state in the instructions of the torrent GTW that you don't have to apply the update)

Thanks in advance guys! Very Happy

EDIT: because I was tired of waiting for an answer (i understand you are people with lifes...) and really needed to play after a whole day of doing my homework I started downloading the fix.. if it works I'll let you guys know, still 15 mins of waiting albino

EDIT: Ok, I have stumbled upon a problem. I have cutted all the stuff from GTW instead of copying it... But when I try to redownload is through torrent it does nothing.. so, will I loose GTW when I do the fix?

//EDIT

Ok I have applied the ultimate fix and now it says...

Unable to start:
The contents of your user data directory were created by a newer version of The Sims 4 and cannot be loaded. Please update your game via Origin to play
[d6f91ffb]

Well, I aint doing that....
But now I have seriously tried everything I could do, help please?

Edit: haha, I still have the rar file.. stupid me... applied that aaaaaannnddddd, were back to the original problem. Unable to start Icon_sad

Unable to start 2830496658

Back to top Go down

Unable to start Empty Re: Unable to start

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 19:03

you have to delete these files
Unable to start 2015-011
and dont delete the folders and it should work
Edit:for this error Unable to start:
The contents of your user data directory were created by a newer version of The Sims 4 and cannot be loaded. Please update your game via Origin to play
[d6f91ffb]
and for the other unable to start
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 19:08

thanks for the help..
butttt
I have fixed it! Very Happy
I was stupid and saw another post with the same title solved here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t19592-unable-to-start-solved

So I went here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

Deleted everything I still had from de 3dm stuff (which wasnt installed but just in case)
and then noticed origin was opened........ 
So after closing it it worked!

I will now enjoy a nice, relaxing saturday evening playing! Very Happy:D:D:D THANKS!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Apr 2015, 19:12

sherowdy wrote:thanks for the help..
butttt
I have fixed it! Very Happy
I was stupid and saw another post with the same title solved here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t19592-unable-to-start-solved

So I went here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

Deleted everything I still had from de 3dm stuff (which wasnt installed but just in case)
and then noticed origin was opened........ 
So after closing it it worked!

I will now enjoy a nice, relaxing saturday evening playing! Very Happy:D:D:D THANKS!

Hello and welcome to the forum,

So did you eventually manage to get your game working, by adding all these exclusions, and also by closing all Origin windows ? Smile  Good to hear though ! If so, do you have any other questions for now, or can I close the topic ? 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top