Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Get to Work Content is not showing up!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Get to Work Content is not showing up! Empty Sims 4 Get to Work Content is not showing up!

Post by Guest Sun 05 Apr 2015, 08:15

Hello Games4theworld,

I have downloaded Sims 4 get to work expansion pack and installed it correctly. It all works well until I get to the home screen. I do not see any Get to work messages nor the new clothes and object. I look further into what was missing and the new world was not there nor the new careers. So it was like the Get to work expansion pack wasn't even there.

I have read this topic: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t19598-sims-4-gtw-dlc-doesn-t-appear-solved?highlight=sims+4+get+to+work 
and it seems like you guys found a solution but I cannot run my Sims 4 without opening origin

please help me, I am very excited to play as a Doctor

Thank you

Last edited by iAlpha0Detrix on Sun 05 Apr 2015, 08:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color codes)

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Get to Work Content is not showing up! Empty Re: Sims 4 Get to Work Content is not showing up!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 07 Apr 2015, 21:35

iAlpha0Detrix wrote:Hello Games4theworld,

I have downloaded Sims 4 get to work expansion pack and installed it correctly. It all works well until I get to the home screen. I do not see any Get to work messages nor the new clothes and object. I look further into what was missing and the new world was not there nor the new careers. So it was like the Get to work expansion pack wasn't even there.

I have read this topic: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t19598-sims-4-gtw-dlc-doesn-t-appear-solved?highlight=sims+4+get+to+work 
and it seems like you guys found a solution but I cannot run my Sims 4 without opening origin

please help me, I am very excited to play as a Doctor

Thank you

Hello and sorry for the slightly belated reply,

As I said several times, to other users too, see this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

You really need to make sure that your anti-virus & firewall settings don't mess with your game installation. After you did all those steps, After that, re-download the crack only from here:
http://bit.ly/1CAeWYL

Go inside the "Bin" folder there and copy the 3 files. Paste them to your base game/Bin folder, replacing all of the original files. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Get to Work Content is not showing up! Empty Re: Sims 4 Get to Work Content is not showing up!

Post by Guest Tue 07 Apr 2015, 22:36

I too have the same problem. I don't understand what could be causing it.. I've uninstalled every program resembling anti-virus or security on my computer, turned off and removed windows defender, and turned off my firewall after allowing The Sims 4 through. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the base game and the EP numerous times in various orders as well. I'm at a loss as to what I should do.. It worked just fine for my friend after simply installing and cracking. I even tried cleaning and deleting the Electronic Arts folder in my registry to no avail.

EDIT: I dont know if this makes a difference, but when I run it with origin, it tells me that the holiday pack is loaded, but that's it..

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 08 Apr 2015, 18:23

ShrimpToucher wrote:I too have the same problem. I don't understand what could be causing it.. I've uninstalled every program resembling anti-virus or security on my computer, turned off and removed windows defender, and turned off my firewall after allowing The Sims 4 through. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the base game and the EP numerous times in various orders as well. I'm at a loss as to what I should do.. It worked just fine for my friend after simply installing and cracking. I even tried cleaning and deleting the Electronic Arts folder in my registry to no avail.

EDIT: I dont know if this makes a difference, but when I run it with origin, it tells me that the holiday pack is loaded, but that's it..

Hello,

You are normally supposed to open your OWN topic if you have questions, but OK. I actually have not much else to say than what I said before to the rest of teh users on here with the same type of problem: experience shows that in 98% of all cases, users fail to properly configure their firewall and their anti-virus system(s). I see it all the time: people cosntantly say "they did everything", but when I look into it via TeamViewer, I often see that it hasn't been done correctly, but in almost all cases I managed to fix the issue for those users.

That's all I can say.

One possibly theory: try re-activating the firewall again, and disconnect from the internet. See if the game runs that way. Oh, and please also make sure to re-download, and re-apply the crack that I posted in my previous reply. Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top