Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMS 4 GET TO WORK NO CONTENT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIMS 4 GET TO WORK NO CONTENT Empty SIMS 4 GET TO WORK NO CONTENT

Post by Guest Fri 03 Mar 2017, 17:25

I FOLLOWED EVERY BIT OF THE INSTRUCTIONS. I DOWNLOADED THE BASE GAME IT WORKED WELL. THEN EXPANSION PACK AND WHEN I OPENED IT ERROR POPS OUT IT SAYS "THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USER DATA DIRECTORY WERE CREATED...PLS UPDATE YOUR GAME VIA ORIGIN TO PLAY. AND THEN I DOWNLOADED THE ULTIMATE FIX OPENED THE GAME,COZ IM THINKING IT MIGHT HELP. No shit, Sherlock. No shit, Sherlock. No shit, Sherlock. WENT WELL BUT AT THE MAIN SCREEN THERES NO TO GET TO WORK IMAGE THINGY ,NOT EVEN THE CONTENT.

Back to top Go down

SIMS 4 GET TO WORK NO CONTENT Empty Re: SIMS 4 GET TO WORK NO CONTENT

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 03 Mar 2017, 21:39

jheyounit wrote:I FOLLOWED EVERY BIT OF THE INSTRUCTIONS. I DOWNLOADED THE BASE GAME IT WORKED WELL. THEN EXPANSION PACK AND WHEN I OPENED IT ERROR POPS OUT IT SAYS "THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USER DATA DIRECTORY WERE CREATED...PLS UPDATE YOUR GAME VIA ORIGIN TO PLAY. AND THEN I DOWNLOADED THE ULTIMATE FIX OPENED THE GAME,COZ IM THINKING IT MIGHT HELP. No shit, Sherlock. No shit, Sherlock. No shit, Sherlock.  WENT WELL BUT AT THE MAIN SCREEN THERES NO TO GET TO WORK IMAGE THINGY ,NOT EVEN THE CONTENT.

Hello and welcome to the Forum,

Did you make sure to copy/paste the "Get to Work" folders & files, to where your base game is installed? Did you also replace all the existing folders/files? Also, you should go under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 and delete the GameVersion.txt file. Then try the game again.

Did you play with an Origin basegame of The Sims 4, at some point in the past?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top