Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnolia Promenade not showing after getting Sims 4 Get to Work add on

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magnolia Promenade not showing after getting Sims 4 Get to Work add on Empty Magnolia Promenade not showing after getting Sims 4 Get to Work add on

Post by Guest Fri 24 Apr 2015, 11:02

Hi,

I just got the add on from you and although everything seems to work fine and I am seeing new items and a new layout in the game, the world 'Magnolia Promenade' is not showing at all. I have applied all fixes and followed all instructions precisely, yet it is not showing up. Sims also do not have any new jobs to chose from.

Please help!

Thank you! Why God.

Back to top Go down

Magnolia Promenade not showing after getting Sims 4 Get to Work add on Empty Re: Magnolia Promenade not showing after getting Sims 4 Get to Work add on

Post by Guest Fri 24 Apr 2015, 13:58

Update: I have deleted all previously saved game data, still nothing. There must be something preventing it from loading, as the files for this world clearly are in the add on download, which I copied into my Game/Bin folder correctly

Back to top Go down

Magnolia Promenade not showing after getting Sims 4 Get to Work add on Empty Re: Magnolia Promenade not showing after getting Sims 4 Get to Work add on

Post by Guest Sat 09 May 2015, 13:39

Is Origin open?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 May 2015, 12:41

Im having the same problem, However nothing is showing, I downloaded everything correctly but it doesnt seem to work. Is there something else I need? or another step?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 May 2015, 23:41

You have to look everywhere. I thought the same thing and then I went into RUN typed Regedit click enter and then I looked through all the software folders make sure you look into Origin folders as well. Remove origin folders and remove all Sims 4 folders you find. and re-install everything. I had the same impossible problem and that was my answer. Nothing else worked that others gave me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top