Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't get it to work!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't get it to work! Empty Can't get it to work!

Post by Guest Sun 05 Apr 2015, 16:16

Hey!

First thnx for uploading the Sims 4. I'm really excited to play it, but sadly enough I can't get it to work. I've had different problems and I think I did fix them, but now I'm stuck with one and I hope someone has the answer.
When I start the Sims 4 I get an error which says my laptop can't start correctly (0xc000007b). I've been using google but I can't quite find the answer. This error appears when I start Sims 4 (with ultimate fix) and GTW. I've tried reïnstalling a few times, so that's not it.

Please does someone know the answer, I want to play!  Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Can't get it to work! Empty Re: Can't get it to work!

Post by Guest Sun 05 Apr 2015, 16:44

Hi there, @bayanskii, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Sorry, but could you tell us exactly what the error message says? We can help you better that way.

If you have Mods or CC installed in your game, remove them temporarily before starting. Some Mods are incompatible with the latest patch, causing errors to appear at the start. Remove them and see if the game starts correctly then.

Also, keep this topic in mind:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

Most of the time to fix some errors you need to configure your security software correctly. That topic gives a general idea on how to do it, but if you have different security programs then you need to familiarize yourself with it.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Apr 2015, 17:17

Thnx!  Very Happy

The message is in dutch Can't get it to work! Error12
I don't know the English terms so I can't really translate them. 

I only downloaded the base game, the ultimate fix and get to work from this website. So no extra stuff. Wanted the game first to work. Smile

I've did add the exceptions to the list in my security software (AVG).

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 10 Apr 2015, 15:20

bayanskii wrote:Thnx!  Very Happy

The message is in dutch Can't get it to work! Error12
I don't know the English terms so I can't really translate them. 

I only downloaded the base game, the ultimate fix and get to work from this website. So no extra stuff. Wanted the game first to work. Smile

I've did add the exceptions to the list in my security software (AVG).

Sorry for the belated reply,

Are you absolutely sure you added all the folder locations correctly to the exclusions... ? If yes, download this here:
http://bit.ly/1CAeWYL

Inside the "Bin"-folder, you will find the TS4.exe, RldOrigin.dll, and the RldOrigin.ini files. Please COPY those files and then paste them into C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. When prompted, replace ALL existing files.

See if the game works then. Good luck (I had a similar issue myself with avast, but I managed to fix it with re-downloading and re-applying the crack files) !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top