Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 4 base game runs but get to work doesnt work with all files included????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 4 base game runs but get to work doesnt work with all files included????  Empty sims 4 base game runs but get to work doesnt work with all files included????

Post by Guest Sat 18 Apr 2015, 01:54

i have downloaded the sims 4 base game through glotorrents and ive played a save file i would like to keep, i have the save file backed up in a seperate folder as well so no worries there. i downloaded the get to work expansion pack through games4theworld and i did everything it asked me to, and put all the files and everything in the correct folders and merged everything properly but when i start the game, it will load and everything but it doesnt have the get to work world addon or anything about get to work like its not in there or anything? 
i was just wondering if i did anything wrong. 

i have my sims 4 file through /mydocuments and not through /programfilesx86 if that matters with the sims 4 get to work expansion pack through games4theworld but my sims 4 runs fine through /mydocuments so i dont  see why the expansion pack wouldnt?? 
ive also added the ultimate fix crack (updated) to the batch in case that was it   

The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 Tea 1

Back to top Go down

sims 4 base game runs but get to work doesnt work with all files included????  Empty Re: sims 4 base game runs but get to work doesnt work with all files included????

Post by Guest Sat 18 Apr 2015, 03:45

mine as well i have limited folders as well.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top