Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New sims 4 pack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New sims 4 pack Empty New sims 4 pack

Post by Guest Mon 06 Apr 2015, 10:27

I eagerly downloaded the much awaited sims for expansion. And it took less than two hours. Everything seemed hunky dory. However, in building my house I realized my beds from the base game have a script error. I used the outdoor retreat beds. Created two lowly aliens. Went to try for a baby. And I can no longer take a pregnancy test? As well they both got pregnant ( he was abutted like twenty minutes later) and they both had triplets but two of them disappeared? And now o can no longer age up my four screaming babies >_<

Back to top Go down

New sims 4 pack Empty Re: New sims 4 pack

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 20 Apr 2015, 19:09

ticklemeskittles wrote:I eagerly downloaded the much awaited sims for expansion. And it took less than two hours. Everything seemed hunky dory. However, in building my house I realized my beds from the base game have a script error. I used the outdoor retreat beds. Created two lowly aliens. Went to try for a baby. And I can no longer take a pregnancy test? As well they both got pregnant ( he was abutted like twenty minutes later) and they both had triplets but two of them disappeared? And now o can no longer age up my four screaming babies >_<

Hello and sorry for the very late reply,

Some of these glitches (like the common alien abductions) have been remedied in the latest official game update. Please wait until Games4TheWorld releases a new "Ultimate fix", and then see if you notice any improvements in the game. Smile 

As for your current save, I honestly don't know why some of the alien babies disappeared...sorry. WhatDidUJustCallMe? 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Apr 2015, 19:58

It's ok. Thank you though Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top