Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't take selfie! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't take selfie! [SOLVED] Empty Can't take selfie! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 07 Apr 2015, 17:46

Hi, so I have this problem.. My sims can't take their selfies... I mean, there's no option/button on the phone to take Selfie. I CAN take pictures and hang them on the wall but apparently, the selfie option won't show up.. Please help, I can live with that but the imperfection feeling bugs me a lot...

Thank you...

Back to top Go down

Can't take selfie! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't take selfie! [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 07 Apr 2015, 19:59

DanishQweex wrote:Hi, so I have this problem.. My sims can't take their selfies... I mean, there's no option/button on the phone to take Selfie. I CAN take pictures and hang them on the wall but apparently, the selfie option won't show up.. Please help, I can live with that but the imperfection feeling bugs me a lot...

Thank you...

Hello,

The option "Take selfie" is there in my own smartphone (under "Entertainment"). I guess you are using one or more outdated mods or CC. If so, check this post here and see if it helps you:

http://linna.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=551495&c=1&ht&page=1&pp=25#startcomments
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 Apr 2015, 06:52

I had deleted all mods that outdated/not working, but still there's no option to take selfie under 'Entertainment'... maybe I should take a few more looks at the mods...

But, the selfie option available right? I mean there's no need any speacialize or any skill to be able to take selfie right?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 08 Apr 2015, 11:31

DanishQweex wrote:
But, the selfie option available right?

I tried that in a fresh savegame, with a fresh sim, and the option showed up. You can try deleting the localthumbcache.package, in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4, and then see if that makes any difference. But other than that I'm 99% sure you still have some outdated mods or CC - so please check in on that. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 Apr 2015, 17:25

oh, you're right. I still got those Outdated CC installed in my game. When I removed them all, the function finally appear. Also realize the 'notebook' button on the smartphone. Guess, there's a clearance I must do...

BTW, Thanks!!

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top