Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLVED!! Problems with in-game store affecting world loading. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SOLVED!! Problems with in-game store affecting world loading. [SOLVED] Empty SOLVED!! Problems with in-game store affecting world loading. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 11:19

Hey Guys and girls,
Just a lil annoyance of mine if u could sort out please I would be very grateful...I read somewhere in another thread that the in-game store can make cracked worlds appear as if you need to buy them with sim points. The other thread wasn't very clear on how to turn it off apart from "options" and turn it off.
Where is this option exactly? because I have no options button on the launcher, and in-game at the main menu i have gone into options>>online>> deselected "enable on-line notifications", but still some of the downloaded content appears only available through sim points.

If its on the launcher, please can u tell me where the hell the options are...is there a way to expend the launcher to show this at all?

Many thanks xx

//EDIT

Actually scratch that completely ... I was being a sleepy eyed
noob...the installed worlds are there, but are in the select menu twice,
once with the simpoints icon next to it (so if u click that it wont
load) and one without the simpoints icon...clicked that and it works
>.<

Last edited by Admin on Mon 25 Feb 2013, 21:50; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Found the solution to my problem!! Just needed more coffee!!)

Back to top Go down

SOLVED!! Problems with in-game store affecting world loading. [SOLVED] Empty Re: SOLVED!! Problems with in-game store affecting world loading. [SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername Mon 25 Feb 2013, 15:32

It's still recommended to turn off your in-game store.

SOLVED!! Problems with in-game store affecting world loading. [SOLVED] Kj4l10

That's where it's located, in your in-game options.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

SOLVED!! Problems with in-game store affecting world loading. [SOLVED] Empty Re: SOLVED!! Problems with in-game store affecting world loading. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Mon 25 Feb 2013, 21:50

Hello,

Glad to hear you solved your problem.
Have fun playing the game and don't hesitate to contact us again if you run into more problems! SOLVED!! Problems with in-game store affecting world loading. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top