Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solved Help needed with newest update and gamefolder [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Help needed with newest update and gamefolder [SOLVED] Empty Solved Help needed with newest update and gamefolder [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 17 Jun 2017, 23:48

So I had the problem with the load household getting stuck after the toddler extension. I followed all the steps, changed the gamefolder name to game_ than I downloaded the latest 1301051010 update placed these files in the sims 4 folder and opened the new games folder in there to open the game. The game openes and all my expansion packs are gone :-( I've done everything three times now for the past five hours. It just won't work. What to do?

Last edited by Leonivanleeuwen on Sun 18 Jun 2017, 09:40; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Solved Help needed with newest update and gamefolder [SOLVED] Empty Re: Solved Help needed with newest update and gamefolder [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jun 2017, 04:59

have the same problem Sad

Back to top Go down

Solved Help needed with newest update and gamefolder [SOLVED] Empty Re: Solved Help needed with newest update and gamefolder [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jun 2017, 07:55

Doe anyone know how to solve this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jun 2017, 08:23

I've solved it myself! So proud ok cuddlebong this is what I did. I put both GAME folders next to each other. And checked which files were missing in the game folder from the game_ folder and moved (not copied) them from the game_ folder to the game folder. After that I changed the game folder to game__ folder. And the game_ folder to game folder. In the old game folder which is now again the new gamefolder (which is now missing the files that were also not in the update gamefolder) you click on the ts4 icon and you can play!

EDIT:
Problem solved; Topic closed.
- Ageha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top