Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor career glitches

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doctor career glitches Empty Doctor career glitches

Post by Guest Wed 08 Apr 2015, 09:27

Hello Smile
Probably my problem can't be resolved here but i really want to know if anyone has the same problem as me and maybe they found some sort of answer to them.
I have everything downloaded from here so no original game, including all the dlcs
I decided to go with the doctor career cause looks really cool Smile

Now my problems are: 
- The other sims who work there they don't do anything. They just chat, they don't treat any patients, they don't feed them anything at all. 
- The front desk assistant doesn't check in the ill sims that come in, she just does something on that damn computer, and there are like 5-8 sims there standing Sad i have to do the job for her even though its not my job

The only one who actually does his job is the doctor/physician who only works at the machines and sometimes giving diagnostics, and it's a glitch with him too! When i try to transfer patients cases the interaction suddenly goes away, and i have to lure him out to actually make it work. 

Sorry for my bad english Very Happy and please do tell me if you guys have the same problems 

Thanks!!

Back to top Go down

Doctor career glitches Empty Re: Doctor career glitches

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 08 Apr 2015, 12:02

Emma4ang3l wrote:Hello Smile
Probably my problem can't be resolved here but i really want to know if anyone has the same problem as me and maybe they found some sort of answer to them.
I have everything downloaded from here so no original game, including all the dlcs
I decided to go with the doctor career cause looks really cool Smile

Now my problems are: 
- The other sims who work there they don't do anything. They just chat, they don't treat any patients, they don't feed them anything at all. 
- The front desk assistant doesn't check in the ill sims that come in, she just does something on that damn computer, and there are like 5-8 sims there standing Sad i have to do the job for her even though its not my job

The only one who actually does his job is the doctor/physician who only works at the machines and sometimes giving diagnostics, and it's a glitch with him too! When i try to transfer patients cases the interaction suddenly goes away, and i have to lure him out to actually make it work. 

Sorry for my bad english Very Happy and please do tell me if you guys have the same problems 

Thanks!!

Hello and welcome,

I haven't played that much yet, unfortunately, but from what I've seen with the shopkeeper carreer is this: people will need to learn about the specifics of these jobs.

For example, someone else complained that customers "never buy anything in shops", when in fact, you actually got to CLICK on the items to be sold, and MARK them for sale. Also, reducing prices can help too. And these two things are only basics, since there is probably more.

As for the doctor's carreer, I'm almost sure there is something similar. I would for now try clicking on the (incoming) patients. Are there any options that give you a hint on what to do ?

Also, try clicking on desks, the machinery and such. See if anything gives you a hint on what to do. I will try and keep you posted though - good luck for now ! Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 Apr 2015, 06:50

Yea, the assistant sit in the frond desk is just acting like working ... we have to bring the incoming patient to the bed ourself... like we are the only boss in the hospital,also only worker...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 09 Apr 2015, 13:05

Kaneki wrote:Yea, the assistant sit in the frond desk is just acting like working ... we have to bring the incoming patient to the bed ourself... like we are the only boss in the hospital,also only worker...

Exactly. The "clerk" sitting on the desk is there for...decoration or something, lol. Very Happy  Yes, as a doctor, you need to guide each patient yourself.

EA & Maxis should really fix that, but I doubt they will
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 Apr 2015, 13:40

Yes, it took me a bit to figure out why there were so many patients waiting to be assigned a bed...It's frustrating that our sim is the one that has to work while the other doctors and nurses don't do much. What is worse is that we can only use certain interactions when we get promoted but I got to a point where my sim is a surgeon and can't even diagnose half of the patients and several patients start to leave the hospital. Also, when someone in that sim's family is ill there isn't any interaction that allows the sim to take care of that family member or to take them to the hospital. It's so frustrating...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Apr 2015, 09:31

Jo M.C. wrote:Yes, it took me a bit to figure out why there were so many patients waiting to be assigned a bed...It's frustrating that our sim is the one that has to work while the other doctors and nurses don't do much. What is worse is that we can only use certain interactions when we get promoted but I got to a point where my sim is a surgeon and can't even diagnose half of the patients and several patients start to leave the hospital. Also, when someone in that sim's family is ill there isn't any interaction that allows the sim to take care of that family member or to take them to the hospital. It's so frustrating...
Well another sim of mine got sick and i simply bought a medicine by interacting with the computer, order and order medicine. I tried sending her to the hospital but it doesn't work Sad  
and now I have a glitch with the doctor/pysician because he randomly leaves and i can't get the pacient case, and i get stuck with only silver at work, and it's damn annoying because you get promoted very hard. I'm trying another sim as a doctor career to see it its the same, if it is then I'm giving up on this one! The best so far is the science one the most easy one Smile) and you get to have some fun by freezing your co-workers Very Happy the detective one it's quite hard though.

Ty guys for answering ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top