Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor/Science career - Blank daily tasks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doctor/Science career - Blank daily tasks Empty Doctor/Science career - Blank daily tasks

Post by Guest Fri 25 Sep 2015, 18:23

Hi

Rest of my game seems fine, I just recently updated to the newest fix patch.

Going to work at the hospital the daily tasks on the left are blank, all I see is (0/2) etc. I saw another thread on this but noone managed to fix it and it was back in July.

I've deleted all of the cache files and I am not using any mods. Please help, I want to use the doctor career Sad

Back to top Go down

Doctor/Science career - Blank daily tasks Empty Re: Doctor/Science career - Blank daily tasks

Post by Guest Sun 27 Sep 2015, 13:24

Same here..

Back to top Go down

Doctor/Science career - Blank daily tasks Empty Re: Doctor/Science career - Blank daily tasks

Post by Guest Mon 05 Oct 2015, 04:52

Same issue. Anyone have any ideas?

I took a screen shot:
Doctor/Science career - Blank daily tasks Sims4g10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Oct 2015, 05:43

Im also having this problem. Can someone please look into this so i can Get to Work!!! haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Oct 2015, 05:52

Were the sims in the career already when you updated? Maybe try quitting the career and then picking it up again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Oct 2015, 11:57

IvyJaclyn wrote:Were the sims in the career already when you updated? Maybe try quitting the career and then picking it up again?
doesnt work, not even unistall and reinstalling the game works, it seemed to work fine untill the ultimate fix was applied, witch sucks because i really want to be able to play with the new stuff as well WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Oct 2015, 05:29

yeah something wrong with the games 4 the world copy is my guess. I reinstalled and did it on two separate computers and same issue. I found a different torrent that installed easy and works great now. It was on KAT . cr and called "The Sims 4 - PC Full Digital Game - Fast - Install - Play - [All DLCs]"

So if anyone else is having the same issue I had then just completely uninstall your current sims 4 and install that copy and it works great! Run the language setup file if it doesn't recognize the expansion and DLCs.

Hope this helps!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Oct 2015, 02:57

whitegumby wrote:yeah something wrong with the games 4 the world copy is my guess. I reinstalled and did it on two separate computers and same issue. I found a different torrent that installed easy and works great now. It was on KAT . cr and called "The Sims 4 - PC Full Digital Game - Fast - Install - Play - [All DLCs]"

So if anyone else is having the same issue I had then just completely uninstall your current sims 4 and install that copy and it works great! Run the language setup file if it doesn't recognize the expansion and DLCs.

Hope this helps!

That's so strange, because my G4TW copy works just fine. I have a sim in the doctor career right now and her tasks are like they should be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Oct 2015, 23:09

I had the G4TW GTW copy working as well a month or so ago. I reformatted and re-downloaded them and just doesn't seem to work. So maybe it was my issue, but having 2 computers and both not working is a little strange. If anyone else has this problem though they can try the other copy and it worked for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Oct 2015, 07:07

I just put the latest ultimate patch and now i have this problem. My sim was already in the doctor career and ow she has no task list. i tried un-installing and re-installing, i tried quitting and rejoining, i created a new family in a new world as a detective and his list is blank as well, so im really at a loss. Can anyone fix this?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 17 Oct 2015, 02:18

Guys/girls...sorry for the belated reply.

Please see my latest announcement here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21473-concerning-granite-falls-and-the-ultimate-fix

And download (+ apply) this 'experimental fix' that I posted. With the current official fix that the Admin uploaded, there were mistakes...especially with the Granite Falls destination and some of the GDFBinary-files (in-game language files). These GDFBinary-files may be the reason you are getting these in-game text glitches.

Do apply this 'experimental fix' of mine and post some feedback about it here ! Smile  When applying it, just choose "replace all files in destination". Really make sure to overwrite all of the old files/folders. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Oct 2015, 09:38

Carlos wrote:Guys/girls...sorry for the belated reply.

Please see my latest announcement here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21473-concerning-granite-falls-and-the-ultimate-fix

And download (+ apply) this 'experimental fix' that I posted. With the current official fix that the Admin uploaded, there were mistakes...especially with the Granite Falls destination and some of the GDFBinary-files (in-game language files). These GDFBinary-files may be the reason you are getting these in-game text glitches.

Do apply this 'experimental fix' of mine and post some feedback about it here ! Smile  When applying it, just choose "replace all files in destination". Really make sure to overwrite all of the old files/folders. Good luck !

Hey Carlos, thanks for all your hard work on these fixes!

I have been having the same problem as everyone in this thread, and unfortunately, the experimental fix download did not correct the problem of blank text for the daily objectives. I'm still trying to find solutions, so if anyone could help that would be great!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top