Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my sim doesn't have any daily tasks when going to the doctor's career

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my sim doesn't have any daily tasks when going to the doctor's career Empty my sim doesn't have any daily tasks when going to the doctor's career

Post by Guest Sun 14 Jun 2015, 18:49

okay, so I have my game from games4theworld with all the updates etc and I have outdoor retreat and get to work all from here and I have installed the newest fix containing the update and since then whenever I send my sim to work in the doctor career she has no daily tasks. This really affects my gameplay as I can't get a promotion and I earn very little simoleons because of this.
Is there a way to solve this?
I have CC in my game but it has never affected my game before, I tried making her quit and take up the career again but the same things proceeds to happen.
Thank you in advance  Help

Back to top Go down

my sim doesn't have any daily tasks when going to the doctor's career Empty Re: my sim doesn't have any daily tasks when going to the doctor's career

Post by Guest Sun 14 Jun 2015, 23:07

I have the same issue, with both, doctor and scientist careers (didn't try detective, but i think it's the same), on different sims.
It happened after lastest update.

btw, what is "CC"?

Back to top Go down

my sim doesn't have any daily tasks when going to the doctor's career Empty Re: my sim doesn't have any daily tasks when going to the doctor's career

Post by Guest Sun 14 Jun 2015, 23:31

Valchee wrote:I have the same issue, with both, doctor and scientist careers (didn't try detective, but i think it's the same), on different sims.
It happened after lastest update.

btw, what is "CC"?
'CC' stands for custom content added into the game from other websites. I hope someone finds a solution to this I am glad to see that I am not alone  Tea 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Jun 2015, 14:17

we missed this topic
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20295-sims-4-gtw-tasks-wont-pop-up
this problem is already covered there, let post things only there to keep it organized

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top