Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concern Regarding "vcredist". [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Concern Regarding "vcredist". [SOLVED] Empty Concern Regarding "vcredist". [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 09 Apr 2015, 12:45

Hello,

So I was getting around to installing the Ultimate Fix, and when I got to the part where you install both vcredist_x64 and vcredist_x86, this would come up every time I tried to do so:

Concern Regarding "vcredist". [SOLVED] Untitl11

I thought about just leaving it as is and go on with the other steps in installing the ultimate fix, assuming that I already have the program installed due to past installations, but I wanted to be sure.

What should I do with it? Do I leave it as is?

Thanks in advance for anyone who responds!

Back to top Go down

Concern Regarding "vcredist". [SOLVED] Empty Re: Concern Regarding "vcredist". [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 10 Apr 2015, 01:45

Hi there, @aizacrevoj! Very Happy

Yes, if you are getting the "Repair" and "Uninstall" options, then it means the program is already installed. If both of them are correctly installed already then you can continue with the rest of the steps in the Ultimate Fix.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Concern Regarding "vcredist". [SOLVED] Empty Re: Concern Regarding "vcredist". [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 14 Apr 2015, 14:12

Hi, @SeoY!

Sorry for the late reply! But, I've successfully installed the Ultimate Fix. I've also successfully installed the Get To Work expansion pack (which I installed a few days after I applied the Ultimate Fix), and every thing is working perfectly!

Thank you and more power to the crew!  Smile

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Have fun, and feel free to open a new topic anytime ! Smile 

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top