Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bought game, about to download GTW and Ultimate fix. Can I still connect to the gallery

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bought game, about to download GTW and Ultimate fix. Can I still connect to the gallery Empty Bought game, about to download GTW and Ultimate fix. Can I still connect to the gallery

Post by Guest Sun 12 Apr 2015, 15:22

I own a legit copy(bought) of The Sims 4. I am planning to download your torrent of Get to Work and your Ultimate fix. If I installed it with my legit base game of The Sims 4, will I still have access to the Gallery?

Back to top Go down

Bought game, about to download GTW and Ultimate fix. Can I still connect to the gallery Empty Re: Bought game, about to download GTW and Ultimate fix. Can I still connect to the gallery

Post by Guest Sun 12 Apr 2015, 23:16

Hi there, @jim121501! Smile

Yes, if you install the DLC correctly, then you should still be able to access the Gallery. Of course, it has some restrictions that need to be considered. We have a guide for that here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4

Please, read it very carefully and let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top