Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legit Origin Base Game, Trying to get EPs and SPs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRACK - Legit Origin Base Game, Trying to get EPs and SPs Empty Legit Origin Base Game, Trying to get EPs and SPs

Post by Guest Sun 12 Apr 2015, 17:43

I purchased the base game of Sims 3 using Origin as well as World Adventures, Supernatural, Seasons, Pets, and University Life. All are installed. I'm wanting to add more Expansion Packs (and stuff packs) using Games4theworld, but I'm still unclear on how to do that. Nothing I've read has really helped, as it has only confused me more. I have all the expansion packs and stuff packs I would like to download ready from The Pirate Bay. I have also downloaded Daemon Tools Lite. 

Someone please help, I'm a noob and have no clue what I'm doing.

Back to top Go down

CRACK - Legit Origin Base Game, Trying to get EPs and SPs Empty Re: Legit Origin Base Game, Trying to get EPs and SPs

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 12 Apr 2015, 21:03

Hello,

You don't need daemon tools for the expansions. 
It's quite simple. Unrar the file you downloaded and look at the Installation Guide. Everything you need to know is in there, and it's the same whether you have all pirated or some legit games. 
Skip placing the crack though, you don't need the one that is in the rar. 
After you've installed all the expansions, install the manual patch, and grab the crack from the fix (the files in the #crack folder).

The only thing you have to keep in mind, is that because your base game is from Origin, you don't have the folder C:Program Files (x86)/Electronic Arts/...
Look for C:Program Files (x86)/Origin/... in stead.
Good luck, and please let us know the result
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)