Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible to use cracked DLC with legit base game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible to use cracked DLC with legit base game? Empty Possible to use cracked DLC with legit base game?

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jul 2015, 13:50

I'm just wondering if this was possible. I heard it is, since you could do it with Sims 3 but I would like a couple of confirmations. Thanks.

I apologise if this is the wrong section for this thread, so I don't mind if this thread is moved to the appropriate section.

//EDIT

So I just installed the full game from the torrent and then I had this error saying "Unable to.." blah blah. I fixed this by installing the ultimate fix so that worked out great. Then when I launched the game (desktop shortcut one), even as an admin, I get a black screen and my mouse cursor becomes that blue loading icon and nothing appears to happen after a while. When I open task manager, the game is just pure white nothing else and I think it says not responding. How do I fix this? Would appreciate some help.

Back to top Go down

Possible to use cracked DLC with legit base game? Empty Re: Possible to use cracked DLC with legit base game?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 06 Jul 2015, 02:02

Zephyrr wrote:I'm just wondering if this was possible. I heard it is, since you could do it with Sims 3 but I would like a couple of confirmations. Thanks.

I apologise if this is the wrong section for this thread, so I don't mind if this thread is moved to the appropriate section.

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum,

I merged and moved your threads. For the futuere, please keep everything in ONE thread only, as this will make matters much easier. Smile

If you want to do add cracked stuff to a legit game, download "Get to Work" from here and apply the files according to the included instructions:
https://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Next, you download the "Ultimate fix" from the opening post here, and again apply he files according to the instructions:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

And that is it basically. You should also make sure that BEFORE doing all that, to configure your anti-virus exclusions properly. Finally, make sure to disable automatic Origin game updates; see this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20385-a-note-for-owners-of-the-sims-4-version-on-origin

As for the black screen, try running the TS4.exe (or the shortcut) in "compatiblity mode", for let's say Windows 7, but feel free to try several options there. Take your time for reading everything. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Possible to use cracked DLC with legit base game? Empty Re: Possible to use cracked DLC with legit base game?

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jul 2015, 10:11

Hey, sorry for that. Won't do it again. Couldn't seem to quote you as it wouldn't let me post my reply.

Thanks for confirming you could add cracked stuff to a legit game.

Regarding the black screen problem, I tried your suggestion and still the game refuses to work. I've also noticed that running it in compatibility mode makes it longer for the game to close down.

EDIT: I updated my drivers and it still doesn't work. I tried to run the game in a different resolution, tried un-installing everything and re-installing. Nothing seems to work here Sad What other things can I try to fix it?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 07 Jul 2015, 16:57

Zephyrr wrote:Hey, sorry for that. Won't do it again. Couldn't seem to quote you as it wouldn't let me post my reply.

Thanks for confirming you could add cracked stuff to a legit game.

Regarding the black screen problem, I tried your suggestion and still the game refuses to work. I've also noticed that running it in compatibility mode makes it longer for the game to close down.

EDIT: I updated my drivers and it still doesn't work. I tried to run the game in a different resolution, tried un-installing everything and re-installing. Nothing seems to work here Sad What other things can I try to fix it?

I haven't seen much of this type of problem, hence I can only speculate. Try the "fix" I described in this post here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20398-the-procedure-entry-point-____-could-not-be-located

In general, make sure to have ALL available Windows updates downloaded and installed on your system.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top