Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willow Creek Crash

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Willow Creek Crash Empty Willow Creek Crash

Post by Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015, 00:21

I just finished installing sims 4 and sims 4 get to work and finally got it to work, and i was playing in magnolia promanade ( i think it's called) and it was fine, until i went to check out other neighbourhoods so i went to willow creek and decided to save my family to gallery and just move them there, and everytime i move them into a lot or try to build on a house there it keeps crashing. It wasn't crashing before i moved to willow creek.

Back to top Go down

Willow Creek Crash Empty Re: Willow Creek Crash

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 20 Apr 2015, 18:38

slothqueen wrote:I just finished installing sims 4 and sims 4 get to work and finally got it to work, and i was playing in magnolia promanade ( i think it's called) and it was fine, until i went to check out other neighbourhoods so i went to willow creek and decided to save my family to gallery and just move them there, and everytime i move them into a lot or try to build on a house there it keeps crashing. It wasn't crashing before i moved to willow creek.

//MOVED

Hello and sorry for the late reply,

Willow Creek Crash Dve16uc8nnw2

You can find this option in Control Panel/System/Advanced/Performance/Settings. Choose the setting that I marked with an arrow in the screenshot. The click on "Apply and then on "OK".

Now re-boot the computer ! After the re-boot, play on and see if anything improved. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top