Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 crashing in Willow Creek

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 crashing in Willow Creek Empty Sims 4 crashing in Willow Creek

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jan 2015, 11:07

Hi everyone!!! I need some help.
I have had sims since sims 1 and LOVE it to bits. I had encountered a crash issue when i fist got my sims 4--everytime i play in Willow Creek i crash-- i had my pc fixed and serviced as i believed this was the issue. I was able to play in Oasis Spring quite successfully and recently i got Outdoor Retreat and again i can play in Oasis Springs and Granite Falls generally without crashing BUT i tried moving from Oasis Springs to Willow Creek and....BOOOM. 30 seconds in and i crash. I have tried the whole deleting unused households in manage households section as well as cache clearing.

this crash seems to happen in Live and Build Mode.

i have tried just about all the online help options but nothing helped.

PS my sims 4 is a disk edition i bought as well as Outdoor Retreat bought on Origin The Sims 3 plumbob

i just started a new game in Willow Creek and played for +/- 5 min and no crash.
also i cannot find the TS4.exe to add to my D.E.P List??? 

//EDIT

ok so i made a new family, moved them into the same house as i did with my oher game but it seems fine???? maybe a glitch in the previous saved game???????

//EDIT

ok so i have been playing with my new family in Willow Creek and all seemed well its crashing again...........

ANY suggestions??????????

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 crashing in Willow Creek Empty Re: Sims 4 crashing in Willow Creek

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 25 Jan 2015, 11:35

*Tami* wrote:Hi everyone!!! I need some help.
I have had sims since sims 1 and LOVE it to bits. I had encountered a crash issue when i fist got my sims 4--everytime i play in Willow Creek i crash-- i had my pc fixed and serviced as i believed this was the issue. I was able to play in Oasis Spring quite successfully and recently i got Outdoor Retreat and again i can play in Oasis Springs and Granite Falls generally without crashing BUT i tried moving from Oasis Springs to Willow Creek and....BOOOM. 30 seconds in and i crash. I have tried the whole deleting unused households in manage households section as well as cache clearing.

this crash seems to happen in Live and Build Mode.

i have tried just about all the online help options but nothing helped.

PS my sims 4 is a disk edition i bought as well as Outdoor Retreat bought on Origin The Sims 3 plumbob

i just started a new game in Willow Creek and played for +/- 5 min and no crash.
also i cannot find the TS4.exe to add to my D.E.P List??? 

//EDIT

ok so i made a new family, moved them into the same house as i did with my oher game but it seems fine???? maybe a glitch in the previous saved game???????

//EDIT

ok so i have been playing with my new family in Willow Creek and all seemed well its crashing again...........

ANY suggestions??????????

Hello Tami,

Do you know about "TeamViewer" ? Read up here:
http://games4theworld.org/contact.html

If you agree to a TeamViewer session, I will have a quick look at it myself, and try to add the file to the DEP. Feel free to PM me your TeamViewer details then. Smile 

//EDIT

Or feel free to join the chatbox, next time you see me online there. In the meantime, go to (My) Documents/Electronic Arts/ and rename the folder "The Sims 4" into anything you like - just change the folder's name. Re-start the game then, make again a new save and play on. Does the crashing still occur ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top