Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some of the Sims 4 Achievements are not being rewarded

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some of the Sims 4 Achievements are not being rewarded Empty Some of the Sims 4 Achievements are not being rewarded

Post by Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015, 23:50

Before I fully explain, yes there is a possibility that it is me not doing the correct steps to actually complete the achievement, but after researching I think I did everything right. And so far I've only seemed to have had this problem with 2 achievements, as I'm making my way through. Max skill level and max job level achievements are working. Infact all of them seem to be so far except:
Basketcase
Channel Surfer

First I attempted channel surfer, all one after each other I watched the TV shows and all the music genres. Didn't get the achievement, I figured perhaps there's some hidden stations you have to unlock (which in the GTW update there is an alien channel which perhaps affected the achievement?)

But I just spent almost an hour researching, planning and completing the basketcase achievement, only to not get it. A common problem was people didn't realise sleep was an emotional state but ive checked and triple checked and within the 24 hours i achieved every emotional state, I wrote them down as I did them to be able to accurately check them off. Again I would assume perhaps it's something I did except that it happened with the channel surfer achievement and I'm wondering if it's potentially a bug?

I last installed the ultimate fix about a week ago I'm unaware of any changes to it? I've scrolled a few pages back on this forum and nobody else has mentioned achievements, of course I'm not dismissing the chance I have just done them wrong but I thought it was worth asking if anyone knows that its a bug on our copies of the game, or if anyone has experienced the same problem? Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Some of the Sims 4 Achievements are not being rewarded Empty Re: Some of the Sims 4 Achievements are not being rewarded

Post by coolcandy3001 Tue 14 Apr 2015, 00:13

Try listening to the retro radio that came with GTW?? There's a new radio literally meant for background music comes with a "retro" genre.

A part from that, I don't know. See if listening to that helps you get the achievement.
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Some of the Sims 4 Achievements are not being rewarded Empty Re: Some of the Sims 4 Achievements are not being rewarded

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 20 Apr 2015, 18:17

Hello and sorry for the late reply,

Is that alleged "alien channel" even available on earth ? I do know that you can create a machine if you are on a high level in the science career. With that machine you can "travel through a wormhole", and then land on the alien planet. Maybe you could find the alien channel there... ?

Also, following up on coolcandy's post, I wrote a brief guide about the "Retro Channel", here, so you can give it a shot too:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t19509-the-retro-music-station-in-the-sims-4

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top