Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Downloaded Sims 4 error message it won't even open Please Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Downloaded Sims 4 error message it won't even open Please Help Empty Downloaded Sims 4 error message it won't even open Please Help

Post by Guest Fri 17 Apr 2015, 13:27

I downloaded sims 4 and the EP. I tried following the very confusing steps about antivirus software that are provided on this site, I have norton the steps you provided didnt help with my norton so I disabled it. I went to my windows defender and there wasn't any option to exclude. The words were there but I couldn't click on the words there was a message that said it was all handled by norton which I had already disabled. I followed the instructions for installing. It is very different from sims 3. Nothing about origin came up. I remember when I did sims 3 for each ep I had to install each one and the icon showed on my desktop. It seems with 4 I installed the base game, but the with the EP all I did was copy and paste the folders inside of the electronic arts folder. There wasn't any installation nor an icon for the EP. I did as it said on the instructions and when I tried to run the game I get this error "TS4.exe-Entry Point Not Found" "The procedure entry point_except1 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files(x86)\ElectronicArts\TheSims4\Game\Bin\TS4.exe." That is exactly how it is written the first part at the top in the gray box the second half with a red/white X by it inside the white part of the box. What does this mean?
 Also how do i create a mods folder for sims 4? I prolly shlda stuck with sims 3. SMH And are store fixes needed with this?

Back to top Go down

Downloaded Sims 4 error message it won't even open Please Help Empty Re: Downloaded Sims 4 error message it won't even open Please Help

Post by Guest Sat 18 Apr 2015, 00:35

I deleted every thing and redownloaded it and now it is saying the dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (e1104)

Back to top Go down

Downloaded Sims 4 error message it won't even open Please Help Empty Re: Downloaded Sims 4 error message it won't even open Please Help

Post by Guest Sat 18 Apr 2015, 02:38

I'm having the same issue Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Apr 2015, 03:46

Where is the Admin to help us ??? Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Apr 2015, 06:27

Nevermind !! I figured it all out . if you get the ultimate fix it will correct the issue you're having . hopefully now the Admins can close this thread ! Hope this helps you as it did me .  Carlos is tha man!!! Hail King Tea!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top