Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The game doesn't open, no error message either

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The game doesn't open, no error message either Empty The game doesn't open, no error message either

Post by Guest Fri 29 May 2015, 02:16

So I downloaded Sims 4 today and ended up reinstalling because I got the "Unable to start: Origin is not currently running" error. After reinstalling, I downloaded GTW and applied the Ultimate Fix. I no longer have the Origin error but now the game doesn't start at all, and there is no error message either. When I double click the icon, nothing happens at all.

Everything was downloaded from G4TW. I followed all the instructions included in the Ultimate Fix and added anything Sims 4 related to the exceptions list in Avast. Sims 4 is on the list of allowed programs for Windows Firewall. Windows Defender is turned off. I also turned off Avast before reinstalling and is still turned off at the time of me trying to open the game, if that makes any difference.

Back to top Go down

The game doesn't open, no error message either Empty Re: The game doesn't open, no error message either

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jun 2015, 08:26

i have the same problem  Why. please help!!

Back to top Go down

The game doesn't open, no error message either Empty Re: The game doesn't open, no error message either

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 24 Jun 2015, 03:06

catsnacks wrote:So I downloaded Sims 4 today and ended up reinstalling because I got the "Unable to start: Origin is not currently running" error. After reinstalling, I downloaded GTW and applied the Ultimate Fix. I no longer have the Origin error but now the game doesn't start at all, and there is no error message either. When I double click the icon, nothing happens at all.

Everything was downloaded from G4TW. I followed all the instructions included in the Ultimate Fix and added anything Sims 4 related to the exceptions list in Avast. Sims 4 is on the list of allowed programs for Windows Firewall. Windows Defender is turned off. I also turned off Avast before reinstalling and is still turned off at the time of me trying to open the game, if that makes any difference.

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Please re-download the crack-only, here:
http://bit.ly/1dL2nT0

Extract the files with WinRAR, and copy + paste them to the location C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. When prompted, replace all existing files (overwrite them).

Now re-start the game again.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top