Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do not have Outdoor Retreat after installing GTW

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do not have Outdoor Retreat after installing GTW Empty Do not have Outdoor Retreat after installing GTW

Post by Guest Fri 24 Apr 2015, 05:20

Last week I downloaded and installed The Sims 4 and Get to Work.  I followed the directions that came with Get to Work. Everything works great and I am very happy with the game.  However I saw that I do not have Outdoor Retreat.  I saw on the Ultimate Fix thread that "installing the Get to Work expansion pack will automatically update your game to the (currently) latest game version".  My question is this, is Outdoor Retreat included with the Get to Work download or do I still need to use the ultimate fix to get it? I looked around the forum and didn't see this question, though I could have just over looked it.  I am sorry if this has already been ask.

Back to top Go down

Do not have Outdoor Retreat after installing GTW Empty Re: Do not have Outdoor Retreat after installing GTW

Post by Guest Sun 26 Apr 2015, 21:24

I had this problem too. I solved it with the ultimate fix. First, you should delete outdoor retreat then you will have just The Sims 4 & Get to Work after you should download ultimate fix . Outdoor retreat will add to your game automatically. It worked for me hope it works for you too Smile

Back to top Go down

Do not have Outdoor Retreat after installing GTW Empty Re: Do not have Outdoor Retreat after installing GTW

Post by Guest Wed 29 Apr 2015, 02:49

It worked thank you very much cleo. I now have Outdoor Retreat!  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top