Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installing Outdoor Retreat & Holiday Celebration - Tutorial [OBSOLETE]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installing Outdoor Retreat & Holiday Celebration - Tutorial [OBSOLETE] Empty Installing Outdoor Retreat & Holiday Celebration - Tutorial [OBSOLETE]

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jan 2015, 18:30

This guide is now obsolete, since the Outdoor Retreat DLC and the Holiday Celebration Pack are now included with our The Sims 4 Ultimate Fix, found here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

- ADMIN

Hey everyone,  Very Happy

As you all probably know, the Outdoor Retreat game pack and Holiday Celebration DLC have finally been cracked successfully. Because I created the crack, the Admin asked me to write a little tutorial for you on how to install the crack and the content correctly. Because this method (currently) only works on cracked copies of the game, you have to make sure to download the Ultimate Fix with the crack (if you haven't got it already) before you continue following this tutorial. After that's done, it's time to download the Outdoor Retreat game pack and Holiday Celebration DLC. Those links can (in the future) also be found at the Ultimate Fix.

Installing Outdoor Retreat & Holiday Celebration - Tutorial [OBSOLETE] 110

When you’ve completed downloading the files, you need to place them in the right folder. All three folders (GP01, FP01 and __Installer) need to be placed directly in the base install folder of The Sims 4. Most of the times this will be the path Program Files (x86)/Origin Games/The Sims 4, but if you've installed The Sims 4 anywhere else, you should, off course, use that path. You only need to copy-paste the folders, because all files within are already in the right position. So if you did everything all right, your The Sims 4 folder should look comparable to mine below:

Installing Outdoor Retreat & Holiday Celebration - Tutorial [OBSOLETE] 210

When that’s done, the only thing left is to make The Sims 4 able to recognize the new content. That’s gonna be the most tricky part, but can be done by editing the Reloaded crack. Therefore you need to locate and open the file RldOrigin.ini in Program Files (x86)/Origin Games/The Sims 4/Game/Bin. If you didn't crack your game, this would be the file that will be missing. 

Installing Outdoor Retreat & Holiday Celebration - Tutorial [OBSOLETE] 310

After you’ve opened RldOrigin.ini file, it's time to edit the file. To do this part right, you need to exactly add the following lines at the bottom of the file:

IID18=SIMS4.OFF.SOLP.0x000000000000E38E

ETG18=E38E

IID19=SIMS4.OFF.SOLP.0x000000000001266C

ETG19=1266C

IID20=SIMS4.OFF.SOLP.0x0000000000011A4B

ETG20=11A4B

Line 18 here is used to activate the Holiday Celebration DLC, while line 19 activates to the Outdoor Retreat game pack and line 20 the P.R.I.M.A. Computer. Because the P.R.I.M.A. Computer wasn't already present in the Reloaded crack, I added that (by accident) too to the crack, but off course it shouldn't be an issue if you just skipped that line. Then you need to edit the most upper line below [ENT1] that should look like CNT=17 and change that to CNT=20, because we just added three extra lines to the file. When that’s done you can save the file. If it gives you an error while saving (because the file is read-only), it's recommendable to save the file at your Desktop folder and then copy-past it in the Bin folder to overwrite the old file. If that's done, it should look like this:

Installing Outdoor Retreat & Holiday Celebration - Tutorial [OBSOLETE] 510

Now it’s time to start the game, but first make sure Origin isn’t running because otherwise this method will fail! If you’ve followed every step correctly a message should pop-up that tells you you’ve installed the Outdoor Retreat and Holiday Celebration pack. If that isn't the case, then it might be helpful renaming your The Sims 4 folder in Documents/Electronic Arts to something else like The Sims 4.old. When you start The Sims 4 again, it should create a new folder and should give you new messages saying you unlocked all your cracked DLC. Sometimes this helps getting the new DLC recognized correctly. If this doesn't help too, make sure to follow every step closely again and especially make sure the RldOrigin.ini file is edited right. 

Installing Outdoor Retreat & Holiday Celebration - Tutorial [OBSOLETE] Ts4_2012

Installing Outdoor Retreat & Holiday Celebration - Tutorial [OBSOLETE] Ts4_2013

Mod edit: moved to the right section.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Installing Outdoor Retreat & Holiday Celebration - Tutorial [OBSOLETE] Empty Re: Installing Outdoor Retreat & Holiday Celebration - Tutorial [OBSOLETE]

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jan 2015, 20:48

Thank you! Before I do this, do I have to remove the mods folder or disable any Antiviruses

Back to top Go down

Installing Outdoor Retreat & Holiday Celebration - Tutorial [OBSOLETE] Empty Re: Installing Outdoor Retreat & Holiday Celebration - Tutorial [OBSOLETE]

Post by Admin Wed 28 Jan 2015, 20:53

Hello there,

Thanks for the temporary fix in the form of an extensive guide!
I'd like to let you all know that the Ultimate Fix will be updated within 30 minutes. It'll have the Outdoor Retreat DLC and the Holiday Celebration Pack included. Smile
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top