Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to start: Origin is currently not running.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to start: Origin is currently not running. Empty Unable to start: Origin is currently not running.

Post by Guest Sun 26 Apr 2015, 15:21

Hello there,

So I have downloaded the Sims4basegame and Sims4GTW from G4TW and it seems that I can't get it to work. The error for "Origin isn't running keeps popping up"

I have done verything in my power to hopefully fix this.
This includes;

Added all correct folders (Sim folders+RldOrigin.dll and my download folder) to the exception list on my anti-virus; I've also made sure to put the sims on the exception list on my firewall.

Unable to start: Origin is currently not running. 3kxiie5

I used CCleaner to clean up the registry for the sims so I should get a clean install; I also checked the uninstaller of CCleaner to make sure Sims4 was completely gone.

I don't have/had any other anti-virus programs installed except for Avira.

After all this (used Carlos guide carefully step for step) I still get the origin error.

Even tho the thread on the Ultimate fix says;

Admin wrote:=> NOTE: if you installed The Sims 4: Get to Work, you DO NOT NEED THIS ULTIMATE FIX, as installing the Get to Work expansion pack will automatically update your game to the (currently) latest game version! <=

I tried adding those aswell after I ran TS4.exe and failed running it due to the origin error. Even after the fix I get the origin error.

Unable to start: Origin is currently not running. ADRwdWH

Currently I am just at a loss since I've done everything that needed to be done.

I have tried this several times now; over and over again but I still fail in running the game.

Edit: I plugged out my internet and the game seems to be able to run WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Unable to start: Origin is currently not running. Empty Re: Unable to start: Origin is currently not running.

Post by Guest Mon 27 Apr 2015, 18:10

hi. I hope this one help.
go to The Sims folder then click the default bin. find the game Version then change it into what Version of Pack You installed. you can find your game Version Here in Ultimate Fix https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

Hope this works. works for me tho Surprised

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top