Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to start Origin is currently not running [ :) ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to start  Origin is currently not running [  :) ] Empty Unable to start Origin is currently not running [ :) ]

Post by Guest Tue 15 Sep 2015, 22:27

Hi guys.it's me.again.with same error.Seriously i'm gonna kill myself...

I was playing smoothly with Luxury Party Stuff ( my antivirus deleted crack if i don't disable it.so i had to disable it and re-crack game before i play this game and i needn't to add it on exclusion list) but after installing Spa Day game doesn't start anymore.I've tried EVERY cracks,solutions even Ultimate Fix but it didn't work.And i can't deal with my antivirus too.If i add this game on exclusion list,it deletes RldOrigin.dll no matter what.I've tried disable it too but game doesn't start,still.
Is it because of Origin or some 3DM virus? I mean i've installed Origin before,because of Dragon Age.Later, i deleted it with iobit uninstaller (so i cleaned registry files too) 

My antivirus are McAfee OAS and Malwarebytes (but this program doesn't do anything with crack)

Guys please help me.How can i solve this without formatting PC? Very Happy I know it's the best solution but i'm tired of this,i don't wanna do that again.

Back to top Go down

Unable to start  Origin is currently not running [  :) ] Empty Re: Unable to start Origin is currently not running [ :) ]

Post by Sim Architect Wed 16 Sep 2015, 05:30

Brofist wrote:Hi guys.it's me.again.with same error.Seriously i'm gonna kill myself...

I was playing smoothly with Luxury Party Stuff ( my antivirus deleted crack if i don't disable it.so i had to disable it and re-crack game before i play this game and i needn't to add it on exclusion list) but after installing Spa Day game doesn't start anymore.I've tried EVERY cracks,solutions even Ultimate Fix but it didn't work.And i can't deal with my antivirus too.If i add this game on exclusion list,it deletes RldOrigin.dll no matter what.I've tried disable it too but game doesn't start,still.
Is it because of Origin or some 3DM virus? I mean i've installed Origin before,because of Dragon Age.Later, i deleted it with iobit uninstaller (so i cleaned registry files too) 

My antivirus are McAfee OAS and Malwarebytes (but this program doesn't do anything with crack)

Guys please help me.How can i solve this without formatting PC? Very Happy I know it's the best solution but i'm tired of this,i don't wanna do that again.
Hi! Please, don't kill yourself, or THEY win, and we lose Sad

Same problem happening all over the place with other anti viruses like Windows Defender too. It keeps removing the crack after a while, and you have to re-download it again sometimes (they are creating "new fake virus IDs" for the crack to keep killing it even after you say it's ok).

Now, you are NOT supposed to mix 3DM with RELOADED. If you want to use RELOADED Spa Day etc you need to uninstall the game and install the RELOADED version (links in the video, as up to date instructions as well).

But, remember, even BEFORE you start downloading you are supposed to create and EXCLUDE the folders from your both AVs (or more, check if Windows Defender isn't running too, just in case), and not only "allow it" or "recover" etc, because your anti virus will keep detecting it three or four times a week as something "else" (pretty annoying, my torrent was hurt a few times this past week, since I did not add the torrents folder to my exclusion list, but only allowed the files instead).

Please, keep us posted, have some mint tea, it helps relaxing when your anti virus goes crazy against you Wink

Tea 5 Tea 5

How to Install The Sims 4 with Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spa Day and all DLCs (with torrent link)!
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Unable to start  Origin is currently not running [  :) ] Empty Re: Unable to start Origin is currently not running [ :) ]

Post by Guest Wed 16 Sep 2015, 16:59

Sim Architect wrote:Hi! Please, don't kill yourself, or THEY win, and we lose Sad

Same problem happening all over the place with other anti viruses like Windows Defender too. It keeps removing the crack after a while, and you have to re-download it again sometimes (they are creating "new fake virus IDs" for the crack to keep killing it even after you say it's ok).

Now, you are NOT supposed to mix 3DM with RELOADED. If you want to use RELOADED Spa Day etc you need to uninstall the game and install the RELOADED version (links in the video, as up to date instructions as well).

But, remember, even BEFORE you start downloading you are supposed to create and EXCLUDE the folders from your both AVs (or more, check if Windows Defender isn't running too, just in case), and not only "allow it" or "recover" etc, because your anti virus will keep detecting it three or four times a week as something "else" (pretty annoying, my torrent was hurt a few times this past week, since I did not add the torrents folder to my exclusion list, but only allowed the files instead).

Please, keep us posted, have some mint tea, it helps relaxing when your anti virus goes crazy against you Wink

Hello,thanks for replying Smile

I didn't mix 3DM with RELOADED version.My all games are RELOADED.
Alright i'm gonna turn off Windows Defender,disable my antivirus,re-install the game and re-download RldOrigin.dll and exclude files before cracking.
I'll let you know.Thanks again  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Sep 2015, 19:08

and.. didn't work Sad((

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Oct 2015, 02:45

I've had this problem as well and my solution for it is to open the Spa Day and Cool Kitchen Stuff download. I got this about a month ago and I'm not sure if there is still access to it as a download. Anyway, I just open it with Winrar and I move all of the folder files into my Sims 4 folder under the OS (C:)\Program Files (x86). It takes a while, but I've done it twice and it works for me Unable to start  Origin is currently not running [  :) ] Icon_biggrin
I'm positive that the games4theworld online staff (i don't know what to call them) is working on this, since it has become a pretty big problem. Again, I'm not sure if this will work for everyone. Just trying to help!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top