Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 ultra fast forward not working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 ultra fast forward not working Empty Sims 4 ultra fast forward not working

Post by Guest Mon 27 Apr 2015, 16:48

So when all my sims sleep ultra fast forward starts. I can see the time going really fast at the bottom like how the animation is for the ultra fast forward(blurred numbers going fast). But then when i press play or 1x fast forward speed it goes back like a few hours. Ex: my sims sleep at 11:00pm so i wait until ultra fast forward reaches 6:00am then i press play. The time goes back to 2:00am. It's like stopping where the 3x fast forward ussually will be. And also while ultra fast forwarding i can see the sun showing itself when its almost 6pm but then i press play it goes dark again cuz it goes back to 2am. I don't really remember when it started but i think its been like that since i got your crack. I even tried with mods to ultra fast forward but still the same results. I currently have the lastest ultimate fix...pls help

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 ultra fast forward not working Empty Re: Sims 4 ultra fast forward not working

Post by coolcandy3001 Tue 28 Apr 2015, 18:12

Do you have any mods involving the time?
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 ultra fast forward not working Empty Re: Sims 4 ultra fast forward not working

Post by Guest Tue 28 Apr 2015, 22:02

I did but i deleted it . Its a mod to use ultra fast forward manually. But i deleted it because in my case it doesn't work for me. Even before i downloaded any mods i think i had that problem

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcandy3001 Wed 29 Apr 2015, 00:25

Since you once had the mod, delete your localthumbcache.package and see if that helps.
I know what you mean, that mod was pretty bad, never worked for me either WhatDidUJustCallMe?
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top