Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pc interaction and fast forward

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pc interaction and fast forward Empty pc interaction and fast forward

Post by Guest Fri 16 Jun 2017, 02:27

heyy guys,

soo for the past few days i have been deleting and re-installing my sims 4 and deleting, download again en re-installing again bacause of several problems, freezing, wrong language, endless loading. 
my last try finally worked (thanks to help from several other posts) and i created a sim but i can't 'interact' with the computer, if i click on it nothing shows up, even if i wait for a while.

before the last update (also the reason i re-installed the whole game) the problem i had was that it didn't fast forward so for example i had to wait a long time before my sims came back from work, it hasn't happened yet and i hope it doesn't happen at all but if it does is there a fix for this?

i really hope there is a something for these 2 things, i really love the game but i don't like to play it like this  Sad Sad

i don't have any mods. i'm even considering resetting my pc or even buy a new one  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd please help!

Back to top Go down

pc interaction and fast forward Empty Re: pc interaction and fast forward

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jun 2017, 16:05

Hi there,

If you have no 'important' files or feels it's for the best, you can reset your pc. Although that alone seems abit too drastic. Buying a new pc is good if you current one did not meet the requirements to play the game. But, seeing that it can actually run, I doubt the problem lies with your pc.

After re-installing everything, did you start the game with a fresh save? Also, does this happen to ALL households or your current one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Aug 2017, 18:30

Hii,

yes i started a new save twice, the fast forwarding is kind of normal again but i still can't interact with a pc. and yes it happens to all households.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Aug 2017, 09:57

Princess2911 wrote:Hii,

yes i started a new save twice, the fast forwarding is kind of normal again but i still can't interact with a pc. and yes it happens to all households.
Hey and welcome back ! Very Happy

There's a new update since you've been away, so I'm not sure if you had already installed them to your game? Also, have you tried renaming your Sims 4 folder in Documents, so that i'll auto-generate a new one for you the next time you start up your game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top