Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catalyst release group the sims 3 deluxe <all sims 3 base+ expansion> update issues. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catalyst release group the sims 3 deluxe <all sims 3 base+ expansion> update issues. [SOLVED] Empty Catalyst release group the sims 3 deluxe <all sims 3 base+ expansion> update issues. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 01 May 2015, 04:53

hi i need help with sims 3 deluxe or modified game  by catalyst release group i have the games4theworld one but i wanted a cd will alll sims 3 on it, so i get one installation was easy 6cd follow the steps only but once done i try to open a msg pop out :saying  <>
 i go to the launcher i try to update, ((error  unable to connect to the ea download manager......))
i download your manual patch TS3_1.67.2.0240xx_update it written in strange ??????? with interrogation marks ???? and als when its done  it ask me to install the base game ??!!!!!!  im lost  Why. help plzzzzzzzzz Why God. Why God. Why God.

plzz  the games4theworld help me Catalyst release group the sims 3 deluxe <all sims 3 base+ expansion> update issues. [SOLVED] <a href=Catalyst release group the sims 3 deluxe <all sims 3 base+ expansion> update issues. [SOLVED] The_si11" />

Catalyst release group the sims 3 deluxe <all sims 3 base+ expansion> update issues. [SOLVED] %3Ca%20href=Catalyst release group the sims 3 deluxe <all sims 3 base+ expansion> update issues. [SOLVED] Sad_st10" />Catalyst release group the sims 3 deluxe <all sims 3 base+ expansion> update issues. [SOLVED] %3Ca%20href=Catalyst release group the sims 3 deluxe <all sims 3 base+ expansion> update issues. [SOLVED] What_t10" />

Catalyst release group the sims 3 deluxe <all sims 3 base+ expansion> update issues. [SOLVED] %3Ca%20href=Catalyst release group the sims 3 deluxe <all sims 3 base+ expansion> update issues. [SOLVED] The_we10" />

Back to top Go down

Catalyst release group the sims 3 deluxe <all sims 3 base+ expansion> update issues. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Catalyst release group the sims 3 deluxe <all sims 3 base+ expansion> update issues. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Fri 01 May 2015, 10:10

ryma.2609 wrote:hi i need help with sims 3 deluxe or modified game  by catalyst release group i have the games4theworld one but i wanted a cd will alll sims 3 on it, so i get one installation was easy 6cd follow the steps only but once done i try to open a msg pop out :saying  <>
 i go to the launcher i try to update, ((error  unable to connect to the ea download manager......))
i download your manual patch TS3_1.67.2.0240xx_update it written in strange ??????? with interrogation marks ???? and als when its done  it ask me to install the base game ??!!!!!!  im lost  Why. help plzzzzzzzzz Why God. Why God. Why God.
(...)
//MOVED

Hi there,

Technically this section is only for issues with our version of the game, but I'll make an exception this time.

The problem with the torrent you have downloaded, is that it's a modified one. You can't fit all The Sims 3 games on one disc, unless you leave out a lot of files and modify a lot of other stuff.
Because of this, you usually should not attempt to update these modified torrents, as they'll completely break your game. (Unless you're lucky)

Unfortunately there's not much I can say at this point, since I don't know how the torrent you downloaded works exactly, but I do know that Catalyst uploads, what we call, "modified" torrents. You should play those "as is", which means that it's pretty much impossible to add expansion packs afterwards, or even update the game.
If it's not too much of a problem for you, I highly recommend that you completely remove the Catalyst version using Your Uninstaller! Pro from www.games4theworld.org . Use the "Super Mode", to make sure all the modified Registry entries are removed too, because they might cause issues later on. After that, restart your PC.
Now download all the games from Games4theworld, or just get the "The Sims 3: The Complete Collection" we have available. That has all the expansion packs included, so you can decide which ones you want to install. If you want to store them for later, just put the downloaded .RAR file on an USB disk or something.

It's much easier for us to assist you with the Games4theworld version. (Since it's not modified, and we "know" the files)

And do I see a screenshot of a screenshot here?! Razz
ryma.2609 wrote:Catalyst release group the sims 3 deluxe <all sims 3 base+ expansion> update issues. [SOLVED] What_t10

I hope that helps. If not, feel free to let us know! Very Happy
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Catalyst release group the sims 3 deluxe <all sims 3 base+ expansion> update issues. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Catalyst release group the sims 3 deluxe <all sims 3 base+ expansion> update issues. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 02 May 2015, 05:02

oh tkx alot i end up by giving up i have almost all the sims 3 extensions from games4theworld but i was littel bit curious to see then other staff in tht cd anyway not a big deal tkx alooot Very Happy  Tea 3 Mystery solved

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Have fun, and feel free to open a new topic anytime again !

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top