Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 deluxe edition rg catalyst. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 deluxe edition rg catalyst. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 3 deluxe edition rg catalyst. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2019, 06:07

Is there anyway to update this repack to patch 1.67 ?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 deluxe edition rg catalyst. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 deluxe edition rg catalyst. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2019, 06:31

Oh yeah and also, i've tried to update tha game manually and the upadate installer suddenly broken. There is no words, it just showing "?" But i think it's still able to update. And then i tried to run the game and i got an error massage saying reinstall the base game

Sorry for my bad english :3

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 deluxe edition rg catalyst. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 deluxe edition rg catalyst. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 02 Jul 2019, 15:49

Blackbaron890 wrote:Oh yeah and also, i've tried to update tha game manually and the upadate installer suddenly broken. There is no words, it just showing "?" But i think it's still able to update. And then i tried to run the game and i got an error massage saying reinstall the base game

Sorry for my bad english :3

Sent from Topic'it App

Welcome to the Forum first of all,

I suppose you could try applying the "Ultimate Fix" now, if you haven't done it already. Steps #4 and #5 of the guide here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly#

Note that since I don't know what that repack looks like, I can't really provide more Support beyond that. If the Ultimate Fix does not solve your issue, try downloading another/better repack of TS3 somewhere. 

Good luck! Yess, aye lieeke!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2019, 15:59

Thank you for your respond !

So yeah i already tried the ultimate fix, but it doesn't fix anything. So the conclusion is using this repack from rg catalyst is a bad idea, also you cant even install any CC. Sad

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 02 Jul 2019, 16:02

Blackbaron890 wrote:Thank you for your respond !

So yeah i already tried the ultimate fix, but it doesn't fix anything. So the conclusion is using this repack from rg catalyst is a bad idea, also you cant even install any CC. Sad

Sent from Topic'it App

Well, I could of course "advertise" the complete G4TW repacks of The Sims 3:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t53-all-games4theworld-downloads

But that is completely up to you.

What other advice I can give you is this. If you download something from The Piratebay for example, look for an item that was released most recently. So when you want to download something specific look around a bit more. Ask yourself, "is there maybe a newer version of the item, from that same repacker?".

Maybe there is a newer/better version of TS3 from R.G. Catalyst, I don't know.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2019, 16:13

Thank you so much for your advice

Maybe i'll try to download it from G4TW.
And i bought this repack from a third party seller and now i regret it Smile

Thank you very much for your responds Smile

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 02 Jul 2019, 17:22

Blackbaron890 wrote:Thank you so much for your advice

Maybe i'll try to download it from G4TW.
And i bought this repack from a third party seller and now i regret it Smile

Thank you very much for your responds Smile

Sent from Topic'it App

Sorry to hear, but at least you can tell others now where to find (good) Sims downloads. If you want something positive in this case. Carlos is tha man

Edit: topic closed, I suppose.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top