Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freeze problem with sims 3 deluxe (r.g. catalyst)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Freeze problem with sims 3 deluxe (r.g. catalyst)  Empty Freeze problem with sims 3 deluxe (r.g. catalyst)

Post by Guest Mon 03 Feb 2014, 13:14

Okay, so a few weeks back I downloaded and installed the r.g. catalyst of sims 3 release which contains all of the expansions and stuff packs that have been released so far (including into the future). It worked fine the first time, but it was just too heavy for my laptop so I decided I'll uninstall it and reinstall with only a few expansions and stuff packs to not ruin my laptop. No crack, no nothing is needed to run the game, so I haven't use any crack or your ultimate fix, and haven't updated to the latest patch cause i'm afraid i'll ruin something. I had some problems with the uninstall and the reinstall, because some stuff pack was stuck in the registry (I deleted it, thanks to your amazing video which shows how to) and after that the game started fine, until I tried to play for longer than 15-20 minutes. I start making a family and 15-20 minutes in it just freezes. The mouse keeps moving, the music keeps on running and when I open the task manager, the game is still responding, but actually it's frozeen. So I started opening it with 3booter (which was already installed with the game) with 30fps limit, but still the same thing happens. I've tried 3-4 times and it ALWAYS freezes when I'm trying to create a sim. I haven't tried just playing for more than 5-10 minutes, so I don't know if the problem is just with the create a sim or with the game in general. I will look into it though. Thanks. Smile

Back to top Go down

Freeze problem with sims 3 deluxe (r.g. catalyst)  Empty Re: Freeze problem with sims 3 deluxe (r.g. catalyst)

Post by Guest Mon 03 Feb 2014, 19:01

Sorry, but it is difficult for us to provide support when it is not our downloads...
However, have you tried this topic?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top