Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Progress

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game Progress  Empty Game Progress

Post by Guest Sat 02 May 2015, 07:28

Aint sure if this is the correct place to ask but....is it possible to save the game progress and use it with an authentic one after I bought it?

Back to top Go down

Game Progress  Empty Re: Game Progress

Post by Guest Sat 02 May 2015, 19:26

From my experience you can use a save from an earlier version of the game with a later version. The save file formats are different but the game will make any necessary adjustments and prompt you to save before continuing playing.

You may find a few minor issues, easily dealt with. I transferred a save from V1.0.6 of the game to V1.67 and my sims complained of no path to one of their computers, had to delete and replace the chair at that desk. And if the lifespan sliders aren't set exactly the same there will be anomalies in your sims' ages (my sim was 8 days from transition to elder, their spouse was 50 days younger; after conversion my sim was 180 days from elder and the spouse was 120 days younger).

But if you are talking about going from a "hacked" version to a "valid" version there should be no problems as long as you have the same EPs installed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 May 2015, 13:10

So if I download Sims4 and its EP and after i bought the real thing it can be link together?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 29 May 2015, 13:55

beginner wrote:So if I download Sims4 and its EP and after i bought the real thing it can be link together?

//MOVED

Sorry, are you now talking about Sims 3 or Sims 4 ? Since the topic was originally posted in the Sims 3 section, I moved it to the Sims 4 forum.

And yes, you can use an "older save" in Sims 4, and put it into a game with a newer patch version, without any problems at all. It doesn't matter here if you had a legit or pirated Sims 4 originally. Savefiles will work either way.

(same goes for Sims 3, btw). 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top