Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible solution to game errors, Origin, infinite load, download in progress and more. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible solution to game errors, Origin, infinite load, download in progress and more. [SOLVED] Empty Possible solution to game errors, Origin, infinite load, download in progress and more. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jun 2017, 01:06

Hello since I installed the update 1.30 I could not play, I play many errors of start, as much as of Origin, the infinite load, download in progress (the packs) and that did not appear the packages of more than have done everything that says the guide of this place.
After several days I found the definitive solution for all my problems:

1 ° Disable internet and firewall
2 ° Perform a clean installation, from scratch without changing the folder game to Game_ as the guide says
-Base
-Get a job
-Get together
Live the life
-Toddlers
-Paternity
-Update 1.30
3 ° Once you've been in the sims folder at:
C: \ Program Files (x86) \ E-Art \ The Sims 4 \
Cut the folder of The sims 4 and move it to the Unit C:
- Do not move it to the desktop or to another place  the folder in C
-Add your sims 4 folder as an exception in your antivirus
4 ° Download location file:
https://goo.gl/AYXCbL
(This file apparently corrects errors of the new update that my did not work for me)
5 ° Extracting the file rar
7 ° Go to C: then in the folder of The sims 4 go of a game, Bin
8 ° Select all files except Core and delete it.
9 ° paste the dowloading of the step 4 °
10 ° Use the TS4_x64.exe icon as an administrator (and send to a desktop by creating a shortcut)
11 ° The game is in Spanish to change it go to:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23293-how-to-change-the-in-game-display-language-in-the-sims-4-updated-on-22-07-2016 #
11 ° Open the game and simply play without errors.

My conclusion is that this file fixes the update to do all the steps not any other error message and problem.
Hope to serve you !!!

pd: Sorry for my english!!! Cookie from Carlos

Mod edit: URL shortened.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Possible solution to game errors, Origin, infinite load, download in progress and more. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Possible solution to game errors, Origin, infinite load, download in progress and more. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jan 2018, 14:59

I had the same problems as everybody else it said the same thing. I worked on it all day then I uninstalled it all. I reinstalled it all and I did cats and dogs then installed cats and dogs update version over the first one then added my second Game_ folder then installed Laundry worked like a charm all my sims are owned and no download in progress came up hope it works for you.

Back to top Go down

Possible solution to game errors, Origin, infinite load, download in progress and more. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Possible solution to game errors, Origin, infinite load, download in progress and more. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jan 2018, 16:33

When your internetspeed is good enough to download files of approx. 25 GB, you can try THIS

It contains all DLC's from base game upto and incl. Laundry Day version 1.38.49.1020 (in Dutch Laundry Day = Wasdag)
The download is in .iso format.
When you are Dutch you can play directly from the iso, folder Game\Bin - TS4 or TS4_x64.exe
Otherwise copy all folders from the iso to a folder on your hard drive (or external drive), change the language and play from Game\Bin, TS4 or TS4_x64.exe

No installation required.
Future additional DLC's from f.e. G4TW can be added in the usual manner.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 19 Jan 2018, 16:39

You can also apply the "fix" mentioned here (which in my opinion is a bit easier in terms of procedure):
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-game-folders-version-1-38-49-1020

In the meantime we have also slightly edited the TS4 Must-Read guide, and under "Additional notes", the second point references the issue with endless loading screens.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jan 2018, 16:49

The_gh0stm4n wrote:You can also apply the "fix" mentioned here (which in my opinion is a bit easier in terms of procedure):
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-game-folders-version-1-38-49-1020

In the meantime we have also slightly edited the TS4 Must-Read guide, and under "Additional notes", the second point references the issue with endless loading screens.
Of course, a small fix is much easier.
But when people decide to download and re-install everything, a full all-in-one is a solution.

Back to top Go down

Possible solution to game errors, Origin, infinite load, download in progress and more. [SOLVED] Empty origin not working fix 1.0

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jan 2018, 17:23

Code:
you have to uninstall then origin, re-install, then disable it so it won't run on start up...

move your folder to diff place rename it and then reboot

if still doesn't work just wait for a while because it will work once more.

all the steps i said worked for me.

you can also try uninstalling origin and downloading ZLOrigin and keeping it as the normal origin so your game knows there is origin but its a fake one!!!

worked for me and is my fix!

by arno1231 ty.

Last edited by arno1231 on Fri 19 Jan 2018, 17:29; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : missing parts and stuff)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 20 Jan 2018, 11:37

Closing this topic now, before new users post their issues here. Smile  Thank you very much again @Deniaru for your insights, and for everybody else - please search existing threads or feel free to open a new topic for your issues, in the appropriate sections.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top