Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GtW not work anymore

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GtW not work anymore Empty GtW not work anymore

Post by Guest Sun 03 May 2015, 04:17

i have the base game and i torrented GtW from you guys (tvm Very Happy). i copped all the folders over and so forth and started the game up, worked fine, shut it down, started it back up next day, worked fine, thing is origin went back into online mode so it could update sims4 (i didnt relise till later) shut it down, loaded Sims4 again next day, i was in online mode and couldnt see any content so i switched to offline mode and shut it down, started it back up again and since then it hasnt worked, i cant seen any GtW & Outdoor content, ive uninstalled all my cc (only had 2) and ive also compleatly downloaded the torrent file and tried copying again but that didnt work sooo... Help?

Back to top Go down

GtW not work anymore Empty Re: GtW not work anymore

Post by Sim Architect Tue 25 Aug 2015, 23:13

Please, follow the instructions in the VIDEO below and download the stuff from the link in its description at YouTube.

It is more up to date and it should work. Let us know if you need further assistance or if you got your game working. Thanks!

How to Install The Sims 4 with Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spa Day and all DLCs (with torrent link)!
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

https://thesimarchitect.com