Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finish uploading the Missing Sims 3 Store content? (Or not?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finish uploading the Missing Sims 3 Store content? (Or not?) Empty Finish uploading the Missing Sims 3 Store content? (Or not?)

Post by Guest Wed 06 May 2015, 05:54

Hey,

so I read the pinned thread about making a request for sims store content but I think this is an exception since it's been nearly a year since the sims store content has been released but never uploaded onto the games4theworld download servers.

games4theworlddownloads.org/ts3/store-2014/june.html

The same applies for July and August 2014.

I'm not sure why there has been no activity or any progress of uploads for these months for almost a year (maybe it's impossible to crack or maybe it's just so hard to obtain these content files?? or maybe no one just gives a flying shepards pie anymore).

I'm just curious why it's been like this for awhile.

But anyway, I would like to see those uploaded, then at least you can say you have the whole complete official sims 3 content on your servers. Call me crazy if I like sims 3 store content but I would like to tie up some loose ends. Thank you for your consideration.

Back to top Go down

Finish uploading the Missing Sims 3 Store content? (Or not?) Empty Re: Finish uploading the Missing Sims 3 Store content? (Or not?)

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 06 May 2015, 06:22

homedawg007 wrote:Hey,

so I read the pinned thread about making a request for sims store content but I think this is an exception since it's been nearly a year since the sims store content has been released but never uploaded onto the games4theworld download servers.

games4theworlddownloads.org/ts3/store-2014/june.html

The same applies for July and August 2014.

I'm not sure why there has been no activity or any progress of uploads for these months for almost a year (maybe it's impossible to crack or maybe it's just so hard to obtain these content files?? or maybe no one just gives a flying shepards pie anymore).

I'm just curious why it's been like this for awhile.

But anyway, I would like to see those uploaded, then at least you can say you have the whole complete official sims 3 content on your servers. Call me crazy if I like sims 3 store content but I would like to tie up some loose ends. Thank you for your consideration.

//MOVED

Welcome to the forum first of all,

If you saw the announcement about the store items in the Requests-forum, why are you still requesting items ? Smile  Please, if you see an announcement here, take it as it is, and do not interpret something into it just because you're not happy with the announcement, or you think your question is an "exception".

Back to topic, the primary responsibility in creating and updating the site lies with the Admin here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/u1

Please note that these store items are only an additional offer by us, for which you guys do not need to pay (in fact, the Admin is actually paying for the bandwidth of the downloads on the download server). Sure you might be upset that the site has not been finished yet, but in the end I guess you'll need to take it as it is. We actually have all these items already, but the work is not done by just that. You also need to update the website and provide pictures and descriptions. Sure we could put up store items on MEGA or MediaFire, like in the past, but they will most likely be removed again...

To say something more positive too here, I actually uploaded myself some of those popular 2014 store items, in these topics:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t17507-last-venue-of-amore-ghastly-manor-grandpa-s-grove-country-livin-renaissance-venue-the-now-then-century-manors

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t17418-prism-art-studio-world-of-wonder-set-brunch-at-the-old-mill-skylight-studio

So you should be able to find some of these in the topics linked to. And nobody is calling you crazy, but I'm sure that with regard to the other missing items, you will be able to find them with google. I found all the missing items, pretty easily, over a year ago already.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Finish uploading the Missing Sims 3 Store content? (Or not?) Empty Re: Finish uploading the Missing Sims 3 Store content? (Or not?)

Post by Guest Wed 06 May 2015, 08:33

Thanks. I wasn't sure where to put my question though I thought maybe since the last 3 months of store content weren't still up yet, maybe I could possibly request it, lol? And don't worry, I already appreciate all of the free content we guys get from the team's hard work. Smile  I'm just a bit surprised to see that everything is uploaded except these last months which made me wonder if someone just forgot about it.

Anyway, thanks for the links. If you can somehow provide me the last 3 months of store content into one location, that would be awesome! Carlos is tha man!!! I had some trouble finding them. I'm not so good with Google apparently lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 07 May 2015, 04:20

homedawg007 wrote:Thanks. I wasn't sure where to put my question though I thought maybe since the last 3 months of store content weren't still up yet, maybe I could possibly request it, lol? And don't worry, I already appreciate all of the free content we guys get from the team's hard work. Smile  I'm just a bit surprised to see that everything is uploaded except these last months which made me wonder if someone just forgot about it.

Anyway, thanks for the links. If you can somehow provide me the last 3 months of store content into one location, that would be awesome! Carlos is tha man!!! I had some trouble finding them. I'm not so good with Google apparently lol.

In the first link of my previous reply you can find the "Last Venue of Amore" - that is the August 2014 set. And in the second link you'll find the "Brunch at the Old Mill" (July 2014) and "World of Wonder set" (June 2014). These are the 3 sets you are looking for.

And yes, I actually got most of my stuff from an uploader on Piratebay, her username is rachelstoolbox. I won't post a link here, but you may check that out yourself, if you want to give it a try.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jul 2015, 20:40

Hi, sorry for the late response. Thank you for the downloads. Yes, I've been following Rachelstoolbox downloads for about 2 years now but sadly she stopped doing them but so glad that she provided a lot of content. Just to clarify, the links you provided, now those are the complete store content for those 3 months correct? If so, then I can finally end my long search for the complete sims 3 store experience Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Jul 2015, 01:31

homedawg007 wrote:Hi, sorry for the late response. Thank you for the downloads. Yes, I've been following Rachelstoolbox downloads for about 2 years now but sadly she stopped doing them but so glad that she provided a lot of content. Just to clarify, the links you provided, now those are the complete store content for those 3 months correct? If so, then I can finally end my long search for the complete sims 3 store experience Smile.

Yes, those 3 months are 'complete'.

I ended my store content search way over a year ago already (and luckily). Very Happy  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top