Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW TO APPLY THE SIMS 4 FIX. PLEASE HELP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW TO APPLY THE SIMS 4 FIX. PLEASE HELP! Empty I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW TO APPLY THE SIMS 4 FIX. PLEASE HELP!

Post by Guest Wed 13 May 2015, 08:32

So I just installed the Sims 4 and I'm about to apply the sims 4 fix but can't understand it especially the step 1? Please help. I'm excited to play the Sims 4 right now. Thank you & God bless. Reply ASAP. Surprised

EDIT//

So I figured it out how is the step 1. Now I'm in the step 2. It's about installing the “vcredist_x86.exe” and “vcredist_x64.exe”. When I clicked both of them the “vcredist_x86.exe” installed properly but the “vcredist_x64.exe” won't install. Please help.

Last edited by pizzaslaysme on Wed 13 May 2015, 09:52; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : UPDATE)

Back to top Go down

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW TO APPLY THE SIMS 4 FIX. PLEASE HELP! Empty Re: I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW TO APPLY THE SIMS 4 FIX. PLEASE HELP!

Post by D' Eradicated Wed 13 May 2015, 12:10

If vcredist_x64 won't install, you probably have a 32-bit machine. It's okay if you don't install it.

D' Eradicated
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Minecraft, Counter-Strike 1.6, The Escapists, I Am Bread, Besiege, SimCity 2000, DotA 1, Dota 2

Male

Back to top Go down

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW TO APPLY THE SIMS 4 FIX. PLEASE HELP! Empty Re: I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW TO APPLY THE SIMS 4 FIX. PLEASE HELP!

Post by Guest Wed 13 May 2015, 12:33

Thank you! Yes, I'm playing the Sims 4 rn but the Sims are blurry. Anything how can I fix it?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 13 May 2015, 22:37

Topic moved.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by coolcandy3001 Thu 14 May 2015, 00:07

Try changing your graphics options, possibly by turning laptop mode "off" and setting the Sims to "high"
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 May 2015, 02:21

When I tried to install the vcredist files a window pops up asking to repair or uninstall microsoft visual c++. I clicked reapair and followed the rest of the steps, but when I opened the game, nothing had been installed.

Back to top Go down

Post by D' Eradicated Sat 16 May 2015, 06:46

Hi Maria86,

Well, it's most likely that vcredist is already installed in your system, since the options "Repair" and "Uninstall" came out. You're good to go.

D' Eradicated
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Minecraft, Counter-Strike 1.6, The Escapists, I Am Bread, Besiege, SimCity 2000, DotA 1, Dota 2

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 May 2015, 09:31

Hi, that's what I thought too, but after installing the fix I don't see any new content in the game. And I'm always playing offline without origin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 May 2015, 22:23

Nevermind, I realized I accidentally copied the folders in the wrong place :$:

Thanks anyway!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top