Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 4 get to work saying please update in order to safely load game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 4 get to work saying please update in order to safely load game Empty sims 4 get to work saying please update in order to safely load game

Post by Guest Thu 14 May 2015, 23:38

hi i had just recently updated my sims 4 to the get to work version (all of my sims 4 game i downloaded from this website) and it was working fine then today i have gone onto the game and it says on the home page before loading the game.. 'the save game you are attempting to load was saved with a newer version of the sims 4 than is currently installed. please update in order to safely load this save game 

please can some1 help me with this problem.. thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

sims 4 get to work saying please update in order to safely load game Empty Re: sims 4 get to work saying please update in order to safely load game

Post by Guest Fri 15 May 2015, 02:19

HI thanks for the reply but ihave just tried what you said just now and im still getting the same as before WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

sims 4 get to work saying please update in order to safely load game Empty Re: sims 4 get to work saying please update in order to safely load game

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 19 Jun 2015, 03:22

hope93 wrote:HI thanks for the reply but ihave just tried what you said just now and im still getting the same as before WhatDidUJustCallMe?

//MOVED

Welcome to the forum and sorry for the late reply,

I myself have been absent on here for quite a while, an I only recently started getting back to messages more regulary again. Do you still need help with that ? I wrote a post about this problem, with a few possible solutions to this, here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20396-unable-to-start-the-contents-of-your-user-data-directory-were-created-by-a-newer-version-of-the-sims-4

Good luck, if you want to give it a try. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top